“Wow!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten in many Italian restaurants over the years - even worked
in one. Without doubt the best Italian food I’ve ever had in this little restaurant. I had a Sicilian pasta dish tonight that was the tastiest I’ve ever had. Great food and good service. Will def be back!

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Lovely little restaurant. Good reasonable food lots to chose from and the drink. Chef is always friendly and will help if unsure what something is. Really recommend.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

I like this little gem of a place, however I visited recently and myself and friend both ordered pizza. We both enjoyed our food but I did find a hair in my pizza. I told the chef..who said it wasn't his...and it definately wasn't mine or my friends. He apologised and gave me a glass of wine and knocked the pizza off the bill which was very kind of him, however I would have preferred the pizza minus the hair.
We did notice that the waitress had tied her hair back after the incident.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We were greeted by the chef who was really friendly and attentive. The food was amazing and really good value for money. The waitress was very helpful and friendly. The restaurant was so busy during the evening, even some people choosing to use the outside eating area so not to miss out.
Definitely recommend this place.

1  Thank Sam G
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Always a warm welcome. Varied menu (not just a pizzeria...tho the Pizzas are amazing!!) Huge choice of starters!
Reasonably priced. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: September 2018