“Best Restaurant in Essex” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pavarotti

Pavarotti
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: BLACK TIE AND DIOMOND EVENING WITH THREE TENORS Formally invites you to an evening with The Three WaitersA Strictly black tie event comprising of a relaxed atmosphere where you can enjoy our Italian Cuisine while The Three Waiters will entertain you with both classic and modern opera and humor.£59.95 pp + 10% Service Charge(To reserve your table please call us on as numbers are limited a deposit will be required, £20.00 pp)Friday the 27th of September 20138:00pm
Benfleet, United Kingdom
“Best Restaurant in Essex”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

How anyone can complain about this restaurant is beyond me. My partner and I go to restaurants at least once every couple of weeks all around our area and beyond. We have been back to this restaurants about 8 times and absolutely love it! Everytime we come here we feel so in love. We normally go on a Sunday or week day night as its quiet and normally have the restaurant to our selves which is lovely. Last night we went and the owner cooked our steaks in front of us with the gorgeous sauce on top and then played us a special piece on the piano. It was only us in the restaurant so this was so personal and made our dinner very special. The decor in the restaurant is beautiful you could easily be in a top London restaurant. The owner is charming and always remembers us and our favourite wine! Very friendly and chatty with us at all times. The food is always cooked to perfection and I always try something different on the menu and everytime I am very pleased. I am going for afternoon tea next month so I am very excited and looking forward to revisiting again. This is the most romantic and beautiful restaurant around so book here to guarantee a wonderful meal!

2 Thank LaurenT1988

Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“pure class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

Wife and I visited here last night pre theatre- what a wonderful host and interesting decor. I had the sardine fillets followed by veal flambe and my wife grilled Dover sole. Superb and the service was first class.Why travel to London when you can eat just as highly for a third of the price ! Excellent.

2 Thank David W
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed in our 2nd visit”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

We didn't get the table that we had asked for 3 weeks in advance only to be told someone had booked it so ended up having to sit in the middle of the room which was very cold. The drink to start was of poorer quality and so was the tea. There was only sponge cakes on both layers of the stand compared with lovely cream topped muffin cakes on our first visit, and there was only 3 strawberries and 3 coconut balls when there were 4 in the party. We also had to ask for the scones to go with the jam and the cream already on the table. To top it all off the price has been increased £1 per head from November which seems they price has gone up and the quality has gone down.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Joyce W
Hockley, United Kingdom
“Lovely atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

This was a perfect setting for a delicious afternoon tea, I had been recommended to visit by a friend and I'm so glad I went. The food was brilliant and there was a lady playing Piano who was wonderful. The restaurant is spectacular such an incredible venue and I can't wait to visit in the evening for dinner after hearing some amazing things! I've already booked my place for the next afternoon tea event on the 1st feb, yummy and great value.

• Visited December 2013
England
“Afternoon Tea... Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

This was such a lovely afternoon where we were treated to a taste of luxury. Everything on the menu was of very high quality and the atmosphere was perfect, this was enhanced by the inclusion of a professional jazz pianist who was brilliant! Fantastic value for afternoon tea! We will definitely go for the next afternoon tea event and look forward to eating dinner here one evening in this beautiful restaurant!

• Visited November 2013