“You get what you pay for”
Review of Spaghetti Junction

Spaghetti Junction
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: phone number: 01702 473388
Leigh-on-Sea
“You get what you pay for”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

There are good deals to be had here: £9.95 for two courses; £15.95 for 3 courses midweek and I'm sure these would be good value. However, if you order a main course from the special menu, the vegetables are priced as extra. Lasagne was good and plentiful; the seafood pasta was plenty of spaghetti but little seafood.

Visited June 2014

Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Don`t Go There!!!!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

It was AB_SO_LU_TE_LY Terrible! My Strong advice - Don`t Go There! Ever! If You`ve never had any good food in your life, You may stand a chance to like it...but even then I doubt it...If Italians tried that Pizza and Pasta, they would shoot themselves with Shame...Pasta that is cooked with NO Salt..Plain and Soggy..Garlic Bread - greasy, with burnt garlic on top...Service is too slow and uncaring. Better save money for the flight to Italy and you will know the difference - between Good Italian food and Crap that is served for the poor English people...

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Anna B
“Not diet friendly, but certainly budget friendly”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

My friend and I who often get together to eat in Leigh decided to give Spaghetti Junction a go.

I had eaten in there a couple of times over the last 5 years and always remember the food being good - and it has definitely kept those standards high.

Old fashioned Italian like mama used to and still does make seemingly.

My friend and I couldn't believe how little our meal came to when we had eaten so much food and drank so much wine.

Even the soup starter, usually small in other restaurants, was like a bucket of deliciousness.

The only thing, and I do mean only thing that marked this experience down - we were positioned by the kitchen and could see a young school age child asleep on top of the chest freezer throughout the duration of our meal (from seven til half eight or so)- it seemed a little inappropriate. I'm sure he was just waiting for him mum or nan to take him home and it had just got a bit busy, the joy of family restaurants - it certainly wouldn't put me off going again

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Charlotte R
Leigh-on-Sea, England, United Kingdom
“Very sad”
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Poor service from indifferent older ladies. Poor food without flavour or substance. My pasta was over cooked and absent of seafood. When I complained i was told that it was how it came out of the packet! Very sad dated, cheap and nasty.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Valerie L
Benfleet
“Another excellent meal”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Been to this restaurant twice before and thoroughly enjoyed our experience but never wrote a review and never went back. I really don`t know why but anyway we decided to visit it again and we were not disappointed. As before the service was excellent, both efficient and friendly. My wife had prawn cocktail and spaghetti bolognaise and i had garlic mushrooms and a chicken and chorizo pasta dish. The food was plentiful and tasty. Couldn`t manage a dessert as the main course was too much for me and that`s saying something! This was the case on our previous visits. It also had a nice `feel` to the place. All in all no negatives from me. Word of warning re parking - give yourself some time to find a parking place as it can be difficult on occasions.

• Visited March 2014