Malvern Lodge Guest House
Estuary House(Westcliff-on-Sea)
US$35
Southend Guest House(Westcliff-on-Sea)
US$81
The Trinity Hotel(Westcliff-on-Sea)(Great Value!)
US$93
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Ilfracombe House Hotel(Southend-on-Sea)
US$113
US$106
Premier Inn Southend Airport Hotel(Southend-on-Sea)(Great Value!)
US$93
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Seven Hotel(Southend-on-Sea)
US$181
US$124
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 June 2014

i stayed for 3 nights with my wife, very comfortable and clean, nice room good shower, very polite helpful youngman staff, good location near to sea and train station, lovely break fast , definately come back

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank emma j
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Caught the Indian man looking through our room door keyhole at my girlfriend !! When I opened the door he run off and said he was not there then changed his story to he was sorting out leaflets on the table he's a dirty liar police come as we want to take it further. Even the local neighbours came out there houses and helped us a lot so thank you neighbours. But please do not stay here.

Was my girlfriends 24th birthday as we'll makes me sick.

Room Tip: We then walked up abit to west cliff casino and fount a different guest house called the Bideford house a lady runs it called priscilla - lovely lady lovely house.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lauren D
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My partner and myself stayed at the Malvern Lodge this Bank Holiday all i can say is thank god we didn't take notice of most of the reviews as we would never of considered staying there. On arrival the owner was so friendly and helpful he gave us a choice of rooms, our room was at the front of the house the room was clean and very bright.The bathroom was small but had everything u need. Bed clean and very comfortable. The location of this house is perfect a short walk to sea front and train station at top of road> Seaforth road itself is very shabby but please do not be put off by this or negative reviews. If u want 5 star don't book however if u want clean, comfortable, friendly,value for money and conveniently situated look no further. Thank you we will stay again a great weekend and Leigh On Sea amazing.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I stayed for 2 nights and did not sleep as the other guests were so noisy and doors were being banged all night.
The room wasn't cleaned at anytime I was there. Also when I went down for breakfast in the morning I was told it wasn't included in the price. It was the worse guest house I've ever stayed in. Please don't stay here, it is truly awful and I couldn't wait to get out of there.

• Stayed: March 2014
4  Thank Jac197
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Great Location and and we stayed there on our way to Spain.Just rested few hours.Good place and value for money.The guy was so friendly.we didnt had breakfast as we were flying early in the morning.He helped as to book a cab.Good stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple