“5* All the round - faultless x”
Review of Coastal Bite

Coastal Bite
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fresh, new exciting take on the famous Westcliff Arches, serving homemade dishes, in a relaxed atmosphere, accomodating all your needs.
Brentwood, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“5* All the round - faultless x”
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

We often come to the arches but today was our first visit to Coastal Bite. First impression was great; very inviting, lovely contemporary furniture, fantastic overall feeling that magnetised us in! We had the Veggie breakfast and the bubble and squeak and both really were delicious. Everything is to an excellent standard and we can't wait to come back and venture through the perfect menu! Really well done and keep it up guys. We loved it :-) x

1 Thank Tyron71

London
“Great place to eat!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I ate here with my parents today for lunch and the food was great. I had the open tuna sandwich which was lovely. The owners are really friendly and needless to say the chef's cooking was great! They have a licence to sell alcohol and also have main meals on their menu. I will be going back for dinner on a summer's evening!

1 Thank faye r
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“A definite hit!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My partner and I spontaneously ended up on the seafront and we were drawn to the newly re-furbished Coastal Bite. We were certainly not disappointed. Although we sat outside, the atmosphere was clean and airy with a great choice of interior decoration too. The service was spot on and cheery and the food was delicious. Also enjoyed a couple of ice cold beers!
As a local, Coastal Bite will definitely be on my favourites when fancying a seafront breakfast/supper.

2 Thank Marion3711
london
“lovely food and lovely couple owners..”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

will be going back when we next visit Westcliff - the food was delicious and the owners very helpful as we were not local.

3 Thank anonymousinnit
Wickford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An arches favourite after one visit!”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We chose Coastal Bite out of the Arches restaurants as it looked new and inviting (we later found out it had just been refurbished and had new owners). The interior had a lovely grown up beach hut feel about it with comfy benches and cushions that my 3 year old daughter quickly made herself at home in! The staff were friendly, accommodating and knowledgable about the food/menu. (My daughter wanted a coffee 'like Mummy' and a staff member quickly whipped her up a babychino much to her delight!).
The food is cooked fresh on the premises and that showed in the taste, it was all delicious! My daughter had a pizza (big thumbs up), I had an open tuna sandwich (very fresh and filling) and my partner had a home made burger (wonderfully seasoned with a delicious brioche bun). If you're heading to the Arches for lunch, you will not be disappointed in Coastal Bite.

• Visited April 2014