“Refreshing and modern”

Coastal Bite
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Fresh, new exciting take on the famous Westcliff Arches, serving homemade dishes, in a relaxed atmosphere, accomodating all your needs.
“Refreshing and modern”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

What a lovely afternoon lunch we had at this modern, clean, bright and relaxed new addition to the otherwise dated 'arches' in westcliff. The staff were cool and friendly and the food was fresh and contemporary. We went for lunch but the all day breakfast looked excellent and I was jealous I didnt try it. I would definitely go back to coastal bite. The management and staff have worked very hard to get this right and it would now be my arch of choice!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The only place to dine by the sea!”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We've been to Coastal Bite several times the past few weeks, relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff coupled with great food. Thanks guys!

Brentwood, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“5* All the round - faultless x”
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

We often come to the arches but today was our first visit to Coastal Bite. First impression was great; very inviting, lovely contemporary furniture, fantastic overall feeling that magnetised us in! We had the Veggie breakfast and the bubble and squeak and both really were delicious. Everything is to an excellent standard and we can't wait to come back and venture through the perfect menu! Really well done and keep it up guys. We loved it :-) x

1 Thank Tyron71
London
“Great place to eat!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I ate here with my parents today for lunch and the food was great. I had the open tuna sandwich which was lovely. The owners are really friendly and needless to say the chef's cooking was great! They have a licence to sell alcohol and also have main meals on their menu. I will be going back for dinner on a summer's evening!

1 Thank faye r
Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“A definite hit!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My partner and I spontaneously ended up on the seafront and we were drawn to the newly re-furbished Coastal Bite. We were certainly not disappointed. Although we sat outside, the atmosphere was clean and airy with a great choice of interior decoration too. The service was spot on and cheery and the food was delicious. Also enjoyed a couple of ice cold beers!
As a local, Coastal Bite will definitely be on my favourites when fancying a seafront breakfast/supper.

2 Thank Marion3711