“Really nice”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 22 March 2014

This has to be among the best Indian restaurants in town. The quality of the food is excellent and they have a number of unique dishes you won't find on the majority of other menus. This definitely stands out from the rest and was very enjoyable.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

I went here with 11 friends and family to celebrate my Hen Do in March.
I found the staff helpful and hard working.
The only thing that was a disappointment is that the music wasn't very loud, but that might have disturbed the other diners in the restaurant.
I have also ordered a delivery from this restaurant many of times and the food has always been tasty. This restaurant also caters for people who don't like Indian food :)

Reviewed 23 February 2014

this is a great indian for eating in as we have done in the past , but now we get a takeaway and its the best we have ever had, there is always plenty and the taste is just delicious, highly recommend here.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

I can honestly say the best Indian restaurant our area has to offer. Off the beaten track to the town but worth every penny. Whilst other local restaurants churn out lacklustre formulac identical tasting dishes Shagor offers flavour and real teaste experience . I love spice and its flavours and Shagor to me is the only Indian restaurant round here that i can differentiate flavours from one dish to another. Quality food and at reasonable prices too

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Enjoyed a good meal here with friends. The food is good, my only recommendation would be for them to use smaller serving dishes. By the time the four of us had a main, and a side, the table had disappeared, and drinks had to sit on the floor.

I also noted that they have cabaret on Fridays - dinner with Elvis?