Stayed for one night at the weekend. The hotel is in the middle of nowhere in a very quiet village, other than the 250 or so weddings held each year in the castle. Service was ok overall as was check in. Our room was pleasant and comfortable. Lovely bathroom with nice toiletries. Tip to owner – please provide bigger bars of soap…I am a chap and could barely grasp the tiny bars provided. We did not have dinner but the breakfast with foodstuffs sourced locally was superb. I know it’s a case of supply and demand but at £170 per night (including breakfast) is a little steep bearing in mind the week before Christmas I paid less to stay at the Mayfair Hilton. That’s all that prevents me giving a full 5/5.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A former working farm lovingly converted into a stylish boutique hotel. Our 20 characterful room and suites feature roll top baths, monsoon showers, Nespresso coffee machines. Our award winning restaurant offers mouth-watering seasonal dishes and was described as a "Culinary Oasis" by Tatler Magazine. We have free superfast fibre-optic wifi throughout the hotel. The Forest of Dean and Wye Valley is a region rich in natural beauty and outdoor activities, castle, culture and heritage and world class food and drink. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Tudor Farmhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tudor Farmhouse Clearwell
- Hotel Tudor Farmhouse
- Tudor Farmhouse Hotel Clearwell, Forest Of Dean