This hotel was perfect for meeting up with some good friends as it was relatively central for us. We booked 3 rooms, one of which was the cottage suite and this gave us our own private retreat. As the weather wasn't brilliant this was a real bonus - not only for us but for the other guests I'm sure:)
We all enjoyed the afternoon tea, our respective dinners and breakfast the following morning - the hotel itself had lots of character and the staff were extremely attentive without being overbearing. This is definitely a hotel we would return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A former working farm lovingly converted into a stylish boutique hotel. Our 20 characterful room and suites feature roll top baths, monsoon showers, Nespresso coffee machines. Our award winning restaurant offers mouth-watering seasonal dishes and was described as a "Culinary Oasis" by Tatler Magazine. We have free superfast fibre-optic wifi throughout the hotel. The Forest of Dean and Wye Valley is a region rich in natural beauty and outdoor activities, castle, culture and heritage and world class food and drink. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Tudor Farmhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tudor Farmhouse Clearwell
- Hotel Tudor Farmhouse
- Tudor Farmhouse Hotel Clearwell, Forest Of Dean