Lovely hotel in a peaceful village. Dinner and wine excellent. Good selection of cereals, fruit and juices for breakfast and cooked options. Food could not be faulted. The Loft room is perfect for a special occasion and the bathroom was the nicest of any hotel we have stayed in. There is a really nice outdoor seating area and the grounds are lovely.
All in all it was a perfect stay and we will definitely return.
(There is also a really good pub next door)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A former working farm lovingly converted into a stylish boutique hotel. Our 20 characterful room and suites feature roll top baths, monsoon showers, Nespresso coffee machines. Our award winning restaurant offers mouth-watering seasonal dishes and was described as a "Culinary Oasis" by Tatler Magazine. We have free superfast fibre-optic wifi throughout the hotel. The Forest of Dean and Wye Valley is a region rich in natural beauty and outdoor activities, castle, culture and heritage and world class food and drink. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Tudor Farmhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tudor Farmhouse Clearwell
- Hotel Tudor Farmhouse
- Tudor Farmhouse Hotel Clearwell, Forest Of Dean