Had a lovely break here to celebrate s special birthday, hence we booked the superior room 7, I was a bit disappointed as the room seemed rather small and for £170 a night I think was overpriced. Other than your own front door and Jacuzzi facility in the bath we didn't feel there wasn't anything to justify the amount charged. We would stay again but opt for a standard room. The breakfast was very good and so was the evening meal. We visited symonds yat rock and the views were stunning, also Ross on Wye was a great stop off for shopping and restaurants. Overall would give the hotel 4* but would choose a cheaper room next time .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A former working farm lovingly converted into a stylish boutique hotel. Our 20 characterful room and suites feature roll top baths, monsoon showers, Nespresso coffee machines. Our award winning restaurant offers mouth-watering seasonal dishes and was described as a "Culinary Oasis" by Tatler Magazine. We have free superfast fibre-optic wifi throughout the hotel. The Forest of Dean and Wye Valley is a region rich in natural beauty and outdoor activities, castle, culture and heritage and world class food and drink. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Tudor Farmhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tudor Farmhouse Clearwell
- Hotel Tudor Farmhouse
- Tudor Farmhouse Hotel Clearwell, Forest Of Dean