Lowest prices for your stay
Get rewarded with One Key
ZenHotels.com
£154
Sam P
Birmingham, United Kingdom

Absolutely wonderful

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Apr 2024via mobile
I can't praise this place enough. The surroundings (stunning) the hotel, staff, food...all of it was wonderful.
Our room was huge and the bed was amazingly comfortable. The staff were lovely, especially the Romanian lady who served us for dinner.
We only live 15minutes away but felt like we were on a real holiday.
Thanks for welcoming us, and can't wait to return very soon
Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled with friends
baba hine, Owner at Corse Lawn House Hotel, responded to this review
Responded 16 Apr 2024
Absolutely brilliant, thank you so much for such a terrific review. We are all very chuffed, especially Adriana (Romanian lady) I am very thrilled that people locally are staying the night - I think it is a special compliment. Thank you.
Vio.com
        £149
      5.2 miles from Corse Lawn House Hotel
      View more hotels in Corse Lawn
      1,084 results
      All reviews homemade biscuits ground coffee duck pond loose tea proper coffee swimming pool muesli real milk lovely hotel our wedding anniversary short break spacious room waiting staff leaf tea baba hine bistro fridge
      Selected filters
      Reviewed 4 April 2024

Wow - what quality what great service! I was taken there by a friend who had reserved a table for lunch and what a delight it was. I had not been to Corse Lawn before so the joy of the experience came as a surprise. From the moment we walked in the door we were looked after perfectly by the attentive and courteous staff. The lunch menu was varied and interesting. I started with endive, blue cheese and walnuts which was excellent. That was followed by perfectly cooked fish served with a variety of vegetables. It was a feast and all washed down with a couple of glasses of Riesling. The service at table was exemplary and the whole visit a great pleasure. I now need to take my wife there!

Date of stay: April 2024
      • Trip type: Travelled with friends
      baba hine, Owner at Corse Lawn House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2024

Very many thanks for a super review which couldn't be lovlier, and I am so pleased that you enjoyed your lunch here, and do hope that you bring your wife over.
      No sign of a sale as yet!! So I shall be here for at least another six months. I love the place myself, and do not want to go, so I am hoping that I shall be here for some time to come. It is a bit of a gamble whether I see the hotel out, or whether the hotel sees me out!!

Reviewed 24 March 2024

We liked the country house style of this hotel with the somewhat rotund labrador greeting us in the front hall together with very helpful and friendly staff! The bedroom was comfortable and not too modern. We dined on the two nights we were staying and found the food excellent with a nicely varied menu. As this was Cheltenham week we loved the racing buzz and found the hotel conveniently placed for the course. We will return!

Room tip: Pity the pool was closed.
      Date of stay: March 2024
      • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
      baba hine, Owner at Corse Lawn House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2024

Very many thanks for your review, although my Labrador prefers not to be called rotund!! I am glad you enjoyed the friendliness of our racing fans, many of whom have been coming for years. We are very well positioned for the race course, and it is always a very special week, and we often book up year on year. The majority of rooms are booked for March '25! Delighted to hear you will be back.

Reviewed 29 February 2024 via mobile

We took advantage of a special offer - an overnight stay with a two course meal and breakfast - and were very glad that we did. We had a large, well appointed room with tea and coffee and home made biscuits and fruit provided. The food was excellent, with good quality ingredients, and the staff were, without exception, friendly and helpful. We were able to take the dog, so that made life easier. She enjoyed her little break too!
      We had not visited for a few years, but we shall not leave it so long again!

Date of stay: February 2024
      Trip type: Travelled as a couple
      1  Thank djalcester
      baba hine, Owner at Corse Lawn House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2024

Very many thanks for a lovely review, and delighted to hear that you, and the dog, enjoyed your break, and very much hope to see you in the not too distant future!

Reviewed 22 February 2024

Not the first time we have stayed here and like the last time we were on a special deal of Bed, Breakfast & Evening Meal.
      Staff are wonderful as is the food, however the hotel is in desperate need of some serious decorating! Far to many water marks on the ceilings, damaged skirting boards & dado rails.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
      baba hine, Owner at Corse Lawn House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2024

I feel a bit sad about your review, I agree it needs renovation, but it is not lack of tlc, I adore the place, I am afraid it is lack of MONEY, which is far harder to find!!. We are very busy at the moment, but at discounted prices, because I think everyone is struggling with costs, and so its a bit tricky.............. Thank you for the praise of my team, they are terrific, and
      everyone enjoys food, wine and service. I promise every penny made will go back into the hotel.

Reviewed 5 February 2024

This hotel is simply lovely. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves from the moment we checked in until the moment we left. The food was absolutely top notch, Service was fantastic and a really well stocked well thought out wine menu with great prices. Our room was large and very clean with a very comfy bed. There are small issues (very weak shower with cold water even when turned up to HOT!) but these are outweighed by the simple elegance and the staff who were fantastic. Myself and my husband visited for his birthday and we would absolutely visit again! Go and see for yourselves!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
      baba hine, Owner at Corse Lawn House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2024

Brilliant! Terrific review - many thanks. Sorry about the water supply. Water authority told us they had turned down the pressure due to flooding in the local area, but that was a year ago, and I am still getting the same reply!! It does play havoc with our showers, especially when the rooms are busy. So glad you otherwise had a good birthday weekend, and very much hope to see you again.