“First Class”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Corse Lawn House

Corse Lawn House
Reserve with OpenTable
Corse Lawn House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Corse Lawn
Cuisines: British, European
Good for: View, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Nantwich
“First Class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

We really enjoyed our meal at Corse Lawn House. The service was professional, prompt and helpful. The food was delicious. My partner and I have different tastes for wine, so we drink by the glass and enjoyed all that we tried. I must give the cheese trolley a special mention. They had many of my favourite cheeses and they were all at perfection. I later found out that the owner (Baba Hine) has judged cheese shows, so she knows more than most.

• Visited October 2013

London
“Quiet, friendly venue, with great food & service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

Situated in a country hotel, french style menu - bit fancy, but very nice. Could be very formal if you wanted, but relaxed and friendly staff. While service was a little slow for my taste, was attending in a family groups of 10 people so guess had to vary the times to serve all. Lovely time was had by all - if want to spend a little more for a special occasion, well recommended

• Visited October 2013
Swansea
“Delicious food and excellent choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

Beautiful restaurant, excellent staff, lovely atmosphere and food was of a very high standard; dinner as well as award winning breakfast.

Visited August 2013
Farnborough, United Kingdom
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

Great food, well prepared and presented with a wide choice of locally sourced fare. A gourmets delight

Visited August 2013
Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Perfect on a summer afternoon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013

What could be better on a sunny summer day than to sit outside, under a shady umbrella, watching the ducks and ducklings on the pond, enjoying good food, pleasant wine and excellent service? Well - the only thing to make the experience even better would be that someone else was paying!!
We had lunch from the bistro menu which was very enjoyable, although, greedy girl that I am, I wished my half lobster had been a bit bigger. Still serve me right for ordering it when there's no R in the month. But the cold pea and mint soup was a refreshing starter and my husband had no complaints about his terrine or the crab salad.
Service was very good - staff are friendly without being familiar. So I'm not sure why some of your recent reviews are so negative. This wasn't our first visit by any means and so far we've always been very satisfied with the food, the service and general ambience. The Bistro itself isn't so inviting on a sweltering summer's day, but it's warm and inviting when the weather isn't. Set lunch is a bargain, but try the main menu to see the kitchen reveal its talents.
The only down side was a wasps nest to the right of the bistro/bar door. Check it out before you sit down and move to another table - as we did - to avoid the pesky things.

• Visited August 2013