Cowley Manor
Lyttleton Lodge(Uxbridge)
US$80
Premier Inn London Uxbridge Hotel(Uxbridge)(Great Value!)
US$83
PremierInn.com
US$116
Travelodge Uxbridge Central(Uxbridge)(Great Value!)
US$52
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
US$121
US$118
Trip.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Novotel London Heathrow(West Drayton)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$113
US$108
US$83
Agoda.com
All reviewsstable blockexceptional roomoutdoor poolthe main housespa treatmentsgrounds are amazingcountry househuge bathroomspa areachanging roomsgreat spasteam roomafternoon teagreen dragonromantic breakspecial occasionlittle touches
Reviewed 10 September 2011

We have visited this hotel many times, and we love it. The staff are great, they like kids and they can swim whenever they want in the fantastic pool. The food has always been great, and they have catered for a big group for dinner with no problems, and a real willingness to help. Great place.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed 8 September 2011

I recently stayed at Cowley with my wife for 1 night... I speak for both of us when I say we wish we could have stayed for a week at least! The grounds are amazing, even on a murky overcast day! had a really good look around and then enjoyed some chill out time in the room which was funky and so relaxing, the bathroom was luxurius and massive. Then we had some dinner in the restaurant, the food was brilliant, I wasn't too keen on the amuse bouche which was alittle bland but after that the meal just kept getting better and better! The service was impeccable, couldn't fault it at all. We had a good nights sleep in the comfy bed and then enjoyed an absolutely huge breakfast (the cowley breakfast) again service was great. The place is lovely, the staff are great- special thanks to Kristina (restaurant supervisor) who served us at dinner, her knowledge and hospitality was lovely. Will definately return and recommend the place to anyone! Thank you Cowley Manor.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2011

I went to the cowley manor for the bank holiday in August 2010 and someone stole my jewelry from my suitcase!!!! the safety box wasn't working so I kept my jewelry in my suitcase, someone (probably from staff) went into the room, opened my suitcase and stole all my jewelry! i only realised when i got back to london, i phoned them they said they were on the case (and that i was not the only person complaining about a theft over that week end!!) and they did NOTHING! their insurance company didnt pay me back despite asking me to get them all the purchase certificates (which i did !!) and the hotel didn't even offer me a week end or anything! so i woulnd't go back at all despite their gardens being stunning! but i'd rather go to a safer place.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
5  Thank zinz83
Reviewed 6 September 2011

We stayed for a night in September for a wedding. A lovely setting amongst lakes and rolling fields.

My wife is 8 months pregnant and the staff went out of their way to make everything as comfortable as possible, from the special pillow to the gift pack of Mum to Be bath oils. A great touch that completely makes your stay at a hotel.

We had one of the split level rooms where the bathroom is upstairs on a mezzanine type level, which although unusual, is very nicely done.

My wife had used the spa which was wonderful. My breakfast was first class.

We look forward to returning for a weekend away in the Cotswolds.

Looking at the standard prices, its expensive, but in line with expectations of a 5 star place.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2011

We stayed at Cowley following our wedding last year and were VERY impressed. We booked the best room available which was in the house, and were constantly walking around the house and grounds pointing at incredible design features. Very romantic, very whimsical, very enchanting and very good value for money. Cowley Manor does appear expensive at first glance, however we booked a spa & stay package which included a massage in C-side, which has just received an award for being the best spa in a UK hotel. Your dinner and breakfast are included in the price and both were EXCEPTIONAL to say the least.
Having visited Cowley we were so impressed that we tried Canal House in Amsterdam, and returned to Cowley on 31st August this year to celebrate our first anniversary.
This time we stayed in the stable block in room 12, which was lovely. I actually preferred it to the room in the house.
I must say that the reception staff this time were so much nicer than last time. Although we received the service we expected last year, this year they were much friendlier, they genuinely wanted to chat with us- we borrowed a DVD for the night and the girl working on reception was absolutely lovely- a fine example of how customer service should be. We were even given a gift from the Green & Spring collection for returning to celebrate our anniversary.
That moves me on to Green & Spring. What a fantastic product! Our bathroom at home is now fully stocked, and we regularly buy more over the internet. Cannot recommend the showegel/bodylotion highly enough. Smells incredible.
We would also recommend booking a picnic for your lunch. It was very romantic, and very quaint. The chef sends you off with a little picnic basket filled to the brim with home-made pickles and fresh baguettes, cheese, meats, cakes- YUM!! I would say take your own drinks to avoid paying the hefty prices for using the well-stocked bar once you reach your picnic spot however. If you do opt for a picnic, the 'Cascades' is the best spot.
Thank you Cowley Manor for not letting us down this time after we had such an incredible experience last time. We will be back soon !

Room Tip: Room 12 in the stable block is nice, alternatively opt for the cheaper rooms in the stables, good value for money.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple