Cowley Manor
Lyttleton Lodge(Uxbridge)
US$84
US$133
Premier Inn London Uxbridge Hotel(Uxbridge)(Great Value!)
US$87
PremierInn.com
US$125
Travelodge Uxbridge Central(Uxbridge)(Great Value!)
  • Bar/Lounge
US$110
US$106
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Novotel London Heathrow(West Drayton)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$90
Harmondsworth Hall(West Drayton)
US$119
Travelocity
All reviewsstable blockexceptional roomoutdoor poolthe main housespa treatmentsgrounds are amazingcountry househuge bathroomspa areachanging roomsgreat spasteam roomafternoon teagreen dragonromantic breakspecial occasionlittle touches
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I not ashamed to say I'm such a massive fan of Cowley Manor. My husband & I have just returned from another week there and it really is my favourite place to be in the UK. I love the beauty of the building and the fact that when you walk through the doors it has a very cool, relaxed vibe which is matched by the furnishings & interior decoration. Every time we stay we feel we've come home! The staff once again were polite, friendly & couldn't do enough for us. We stayed in an exceptional stable room which we loved... particularly the sun room overlooking the courtyard garden. We enjoyed walking in the gorgeous grounds, sitting on the outdoor terrace with a drink in hand, playing the outdoor garden games and the pool room is also fabulous. I love the spa there & swam in the outdoor heated pool every morning which always feels like a real treat. I had a manicure too, which again was expertly done. We also attended the Cheltenham jazz festival party they were hosting last Friday and all I can say is Cowley really knows how to throw a party too! :) Well done Cowley Manor. We'll definitely be back! P.S. A special shout out for the Cowley Breakfast. Expertly cooked & once again nothing was too much trouble even though I have no bacon, no black pudding, eggs not too runny & very well done sausages!! Perfect every morning :) Thank you!

Room Tip: If you want a view of the beautiful gardens at the rear of the hotel choose a room at the back of the main house. The best room is stunning and has a fantastic balcony/private terrace. The stable rooms are gorgeous/modern. Get an Exceptional one & you can't go wrong, but all the rooms are cool & we've stayed in a range from good to the best.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We have just returned from Cowley Manor where we spent 2 nights with our 3 year old daughter and our elderly dog. We enjoyed the relaxed mood of the hotel, beautiful grounds for walking with our daughter and dog. Food was of good quality and staff attentive and friendly. The extra touches in the room like, coffee machine, fresh milk, CD player, iPod, lovely beauty products etc were very much appreciated. We used both indoor and outdoor pool and had beauty treatments.
We were lucky that hotel was quite this week and two children there were well behaved (including parents).

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Monika2601
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I took my husband away for his birthday, which unfortunately fell on the Easter weekend. I booked to stay the Monday and Tuesday in the hope that it was a bit quieter, but unfortunately it wasn't.
This hotel is great for families, but not if you want a quiet relaxing break away from it all. It didn't help that many of the parents there were the type that didn't seem to care that their children were being noisy or disruptive. I know this is no fault of the hotel, but perhaps they should consider doing an adult only night once a week or so in order to cater for couples.
We had 2 spa treatments each on separate days and although the treatments themselves were good, the spa itself is a little tired. There is also no relaxation room, so as soon as you have finished your massage you are put into the small, noisy, cold reception area, so you are very quickly bought back to reality! The pedicure I had was behind the reception area, so again, not very peaceful or private and unfortunately I had a small child playing with the metal beaded curtain that separated me from the hallway!!
We asked to move rooms. It was a lovely room, with lovely views across the gardens, however, unfortunately it was directly above the reception area and again a little noisy. Luckily there was another room available in the Stable part outside, We lost the views, but much quieter. We were dealt with immediately by a much more friendly member of staff compared to the young girl that greeted us on arrival who just didn't seem to want to be there! There were certainly a few members of staff that were like this and again just lacked the quality and service that you would expect in a hotel such as Cowley Manor.
Food was ok. We had room service in the end. I had the seafood linguine, which was basically some mussels on top of some pasta! Our eggs benedict were ok - again, it was ruined by a child kicking his wooden high chair throughout breakfast with parents who just cooed and laughed at him!
This all may seem a little critical, but the cost to stay at Cowley is certainly of a 5* level, yet the hotel didn't quite deliver and we went back a little more stressed than when we arrived!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jasmine G
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We stayed for 4 nights and really enjoyed our stay. Fantastic building and extensive grounds . Our daughter really enjoyed the swing in the grounds and the various outdoor games.

We stayed in an exceptional room and that's exactly how I would describe it. Works very well for two adults and a child as the conservatory is an extra room.

We had dinner as part of the package and were allowed to use the main restaurant with our daughter as a concession for half term week , this was much appreciated.

Breakfast was really nice and whilst an in room option is available i would recommend eating in the lovely restaurant. Dinner was generally good although we would have prefererred some more spicy food. They also brought in some halal meat just for us which was much appreciated and shows the level of personal service at Cowley.

The c suite facilaties are excellent and well on a par with many five star hotels outside the UK.

I would highly recommend staying at this place.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Shaira2014
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Three visits to the lovely C- Side Spa located within the grounds of Cowley Manor

- Outstanding and luxurious full body treatment massage with utterly charming staff.
- atmospheric heated outdoor swimming pool within a sunken garden patio area, protected from the wind and lovely in winter to lie looking up at the specimen trees and distant aircraft contrails.
- Great slate lined indoor pool with large windows on 2 sides, giving the feeling of outdoor swimming inside.
- Excellent lunch, bought into the spa from the hotel kitchens, as part of a special spa offer, steak pie and speciality cheeseboard both very generous and scrumptious.

Room Tip: Elect for your treatments later in the afternoon - if you want to make the most of a good swim and sauna first.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends