My husband and I enjoyed a fabulous meal at Stonehouse Court Hotel. From the moment we arrived we were looked after, the staff made us feel very welcome and special. I would like to thank Emmanuel, Dom and Nicole, they are all a credit to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 17th Century Manor House is set in 6 acres of stunning grounds overlooking the Stroud Water Canal and rolling hills of the Stroud Valley. Our attractive gardens and lawns are the perfect place for a peaceful stroll, glass of Pimms or even a game of Croquet the most traditional of English summer pastimes! You can enjoy the fragrances of our flowerbeds, the breathtaking views or take the time to simply unwind. An arched gateway leads from the end of the garden through to the canal from where you can explore the countryside beyond.In the main Manor House you'll find our restaurant, terrace, bar, conference suites and some guest rooms. Our Garden Wing comprises further guest rooms and the Caroline Suite offers extensive banqueting and conferencing facilities.We are an ideal venue for wonderful weddings. Magnificent grounds and gardens will provide the all important backdrop for stunning wedding photos and the attention to detail will be remarkable in every way to make your day unique and memorable.So whatever the reason for your visit you will receive a warm welcome and a very pleasant stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HRS, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Stonehouse Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stonehouse Court Hotel Stonehouse
- Court Hotel Stonehouse
- Stonehouse Court Gloucestershire