I stayed here last week with a friend on a DBB deal with Groupon. We found the hotel very good value for money. It's an attractive building, furnished stylishly, with stunning gardens. The only facilities are a bar and gym, but we knew that before we booked! The staff were exceptionally cheerful, friendly and helpful, to an impressive level. The hotel was a bit on the quiet side, so lacked atmosphere in the evening, but that's my only gripe! The evening meal was good but not excellent. We were happy with it, considering the deal we were on. Breakfast the next morning was excellent with fresh fruit salad available, lovely fresh croissants and cooked breakfast cooked freshly to order. Our room was in the new section and was enormous with a huge bathroom as well. We walked around the gardens the next morning and through the gate at the bottom which led to a stunning canal and sweet little church - all very idyllic. I'm re booking to take my family in September!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 17th Century Manor House is set in 6 acres of stunning grounds overlooking the Stroud Water Canal and rolling hills of the Stroud Valley. Our attractive gardens and lawns are the perfect place for a peaceful stroll, glass of Pimms or even a game of Croquet the most traditional of English summer pastimes! You can enjoy the fragrances of our flowerbeds, the breathtaking views or take the time to simply unwind. An arched gateway leads from the end of the garden through to the canal from where you can explore the countryside beyond.In the main Manor House you'll find our restaurant, terrace, bar, conference suites and some guest rooms. Our Garden Wing comprises further guest rooms and the Caroline Suite offers extensive banqueting and conferencing facilities.We are an ideal venue for wonderful weddings. Magnificent grounds and gardens will provide the all important backdrop for stunning wedding photos and the attention to detail will be remarkable in every way to make your day unique and memorable.So whatever the reason for your visit you will receive a warm welcome and a very pleasant stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LateRooms, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Stonehouse Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stonehouse Court Hotel Stonehouse
- Court Hotel Stonehouse
- Stonehouse Court Gloucestershire