“Relaxing tasty experience”

Cuisines: French
Stonehouse, United Kingdom
“Relaxing tasty experience”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The cafe opened very recently and was my first visit. My first impression was a warm beautifully decorated and comfortable interior, followed by a friendly welcome. I had my coffee made exactly to taste which is a change from what comes out of an automatic machine, and was given a choice of cakes made on the premises and opted for the organic apple strudel which was just out the oven. Coffee and strudel were delicious, and the sofa I relaxed on very comfortable. Lovely to meet the owners who are passionate about giving excellent service with delicious food and drinks. A very pleasant surprise and would definitely recommend. Will be going back very soon and a great place for meeting up with friends.

• Visited May 2014