“what a find”

El Cuba Libre
Ranked #9 of 55 Restaurants in Hyde
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This cosy, 40 seater restaurant boasts a cocktail bar with Mojitos and Real Ale
The Hague, The Netherlands
“what a find”
Reviewed 31 August 2014

An amazing hidden gem. The food is just delicious, varied, tasty and reasonably priced. Completely unexpected.

• Visited August 2014

“suprising”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

We have visited Cuba Libre 3 times now and found the food consistantly good, the first time we were with a group of about 10 people and my wife and I have visited twice on our own.
I must admit the first time I visited I was a little suprised that it was located upstairs in what is a very traditional old fashioned pub.
The tapas served here is as good as any that I have tasted and far better than is served up in many of the plastic group restaurants,the atmosphere is jolly and service welcoming.
Peter T Hyde.

“Great food / host”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

went with friends. ,the owners and staff were very welcoming and friendly ,we had the tapas they we great large portions and all very nice ,we will be going back

1 Thank Jimmy D
Manchester, United Kingdom
“barely touched the plate.”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Either this food tasted amazing or we were really hungry as it seemed to all get devoured very fast.

Please don't let the venue above the pub put you off, it may just seem like your typical pub but it is anything but, I would recommend trying this place. Forget about your tapas chains and enjoy something authentic and family run. Good quality food, good quality beer, children friendly....what's not to like?

I'm really pleased to have found this place as it is definitely the best meal out I've eaten in Hyde and can't wait to go back.

“Love the food”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Been here twice and the food was excellent each time. Don't be put off by the location, which is above a typical Hyde local pub. I must comment on the homemade rice pudding which was the best! Really impressed with this little gem, we'll be repeat customers.

• Visited June 2014