“Good restraunt”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Been to this place many times ,just of the m67 Hyde ,used to be the old jekylls night club years ago,,nice and friendly ,,food good also good for parties,,we go once a week for tea ,never had a problem also if you don't eat all your food you can ask them to put it in sealed tubs to take home.

2  Thank Alan H

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Went to Bangla City on Saturday evening , table booked for 4.
Greeted on entry, really pleasant evening. Left restaurant at 10.15pm. No rush, attentive staff.

Food was very good, we all shared the mixed tandoori starters and all chose a different main.

Give it a try, I had read the reviews on this place, but we had a lovely evening and the food is good.

1  Thank Dave p
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Me, my partner & 3 girl's aged 9,4 & 2 came to eat here the service was brilliant & we was treated very well, price was okay but the after price wasn't me & my eldest daughter got the same curry dish (tikka) & ended up very sick & with the runs early hours which put us of eating curry again, I have since tried another place which was delicious but my daughter is to scared as now she says nope curry makes me poorly "/ won't advise or go back.. sorry!

2  Thank kymnsteve
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I like my asian food tasty but not I am no fan of establihments where the competition is how hot you can make the curry

I needn't have worried about too hot - but I should have worried about tasting it at all

Frankly the worst most bland Indian meal that I have encountered bar one, and a terrible shame as its almost the closest to home

2  Thank TBirdFrank
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I don't know why people writing negative about this place it the best restaurant , best food ,and the good service .. As some one wrote it can get bit noisy it not ther fault .. Anyway I think it's the best and no matter what people say ... You can't stop people every body got ther own views , what's this school canteen some one wrote I think they only been eating in canteen and never went to good restaurant. Bangla city keep it upand ignore them negative comments . Still waiting for your entertment for this year !!!

2  Thank Tony L