“Great Food and a Bargain on a Sunday!”
Review of Garlic Indian Cuisine - CLOSED

Garlic Indian Cuisine
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Visited with a group of 8 people last night (Sunday 3rd August 2014).
We shared different starters and each one was delicious. The curries were also very nice.

The staff were very friendly, nothing was too much and they ordered us a taxi at the end.

This was my 2nd trip here and I will definitely be returning, especially as the Sunday offer is 4 courses for £8! An absolute bargain!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Maybe it's because I am used to eating curry from Bradford but I was pretty disappointed with my meal here today. We had the Sunday special - poppadom, pickle tray, starter, main and ice cream or coffee for £8.00. Had a mixed starter, onion bhaji good, seekh kebab (strange texture) and an unknown piece of tough brown meat that was as tough as old boots. Chicken jalfezi was lukewarm in temperature but volcanic in chilli heat. Garlic nan was dense and doughy and needed salt to make it taste of anything. Service was good. I don't think I will return. We normally get our curries from Pakeeza's in Bradford and the difference in quality between the two is like chalk and cheese!

2  Thank Echo34Delta
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Went to Garlic on Saturday night.Nice quiet restaurant,good food, good value. Courteous and attentive staff. Recommended.

1  Thank Michael B
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Me and my boyfriend came for a meal here, we were told it was a great place to come. The food was gorgeous and perfectly done, the service was exceptionally pleasant and the restaurant itself was lovely. The only concern I have was some of the other customers, they were loud, rude, drunk and made the atmosphere very unpleasant. If we were here at a different time where these certain customers weren't here, I think I would enjoyed myself more.

1  Thank Jessandlee
Reviewed 25 January 2014

this is the first time I've been to Garlic, it was excellent. I've seen some bad reviews but are completely the opposite to the experience i had. the meals were very cheap but were nice. the staff were very welcoming and the atmosphere was great. i recommend this to any future customer.