Stayed here with family and we had two double rooms with breakfast included. Arrived late afternoon and was greeted by friendly reception staff. I asked if we could have rooms in a quieter part of the hotel and they accommodated this without any fuss. The rooms were nice and big and clean. Breakfast was self service buffet which was lovely and again really friendly team in restaurant. The only poor thing was that the hotel advertises WiFi in all the rooms but it was so incredibly slow, it wasn't worth using it. Other than that a great hotel with friendly staff and plenty of parking. Would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Manchester Hyde is well positioned for both exploring and shopping and just 7 miles from Manchester City Centre. The picturesque Peak District is close by, as is the shopaholic's dream location. With Manchester United (25 minute drive) and Manchester City Centre (15 minute drive) Football Clubs not far away, why not combine a visit to one of these sporting giant or visit Europe's biggest indoor shopping mall at the Trafford Centre. Village Hotel Manchester Hyde has 89 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelsClick so you can book your Village Manchester Hyde Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel Leisure East Manchester
- Village Manchester Hyde Hotel Greater Manchester