The room was too hot even in mid-January with the window open our room never dropped below 21C. When the window was open the constant noise from the industrial fans outside (from the pool?) did not help us to sleep. The room was adequately equipped but with little space to move past each other and the full-length mirror located so you could not use it's length.
The bed was comfortable. The toilet seat came completely off.
The restaurant staff were helpful and efficient but unfortunately the food was a let-down. I was served a creme brulee which was set hard. They did apologise and gave us a free drink.
The pool was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Manchester Hyde is well positioned for both exploring and shopping and just 7 miles from Manchester City Centre. The picturesque Peak District is close by, as is the shopaholic's dream location. With Manchester United (25 minute drive) and Manchester City Centre (15 minute drive) Football Clubs not far away, why not combine a visit to one of these sporting giant or visit Europe's biggest indoor shopping mall at the Trafford Centre. Village Hotel Manchester Hyde has 89 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Village Manchester Hyde Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel Leisure East Manchester
- Village Manchester Hyde Hotel Greater Manchester