i had to work near Glossop, stayed here as its a premier inn. the hotel was as always good.
however, the food place next door, that was something else. oh dear!
how can you burn a lasagne, serve it when its so hot it was almost melting the paint off the walls. the lasagne was a rectangular shaped food, served in a round red plastic cereal type bowl??!! i don't know about "Fair & Square", but it put me off going there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the end of M67, with excellent transport links to the rest of the Manchester area. This hotel is ideally positioned for a visit to Manchester and the Peak District, leading directly on to the Trans Pennine Trail. Conveniently located, Premier Inn Manchester (Hyde) is near Godley Train Station, providing a 20-minute journey to Manchester city centre. Wacky Warehouse hosts children's activities, next to the hotel. Some of the comfortable rooms at Premier Inn can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children (under 16 years). The 2 children are also served a free full breakfast, when accompanied by an adult eating a full breakfast. The full all-you-can-eat breakfast includes cooked items, vegetarian options and a wide continental selection. Premier Inn Manchester (Hyde) is next to the Mottram Wood restaurant, serving good value food in a welcoming environment. There is free on-site parking, interconnecting rooms and a 24-hour reception at this Premier Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester (Hyde) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester (Hyde) Hotel Manchester
- Premier Inn Manchester (Hyde) Hotel Greater Manchester