“Great hotel”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Hyde
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Great hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

Stayed at this hotel before it is very good, staff are freindly,helpful well worth a visit. Ok it is a bit further out of manchester then most people would like but a taxi ride and your there within about 20 minutes (give or take).

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Hyde-PremierInn, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Hyde) Hotel, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am grateful for your feedback about your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Manchester Hyde Premier Inn
Kind regards, Management Team

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Barnsley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

A nice friendly girl behind the desk on check in and a comfetable room. It was just a 1 night stay at the begining of February as a handy stop off for the airport as we were going away for a few weeks.Handy parking outside the door and even the bar and restaurant were on the doorstep and easy to reach without going outside in the rain.The meal we had at night was fine and the pre booked breakfast was OK.The bed was comfortable and the room was clean and warm.The only downside that I had was that the bath was too high for me to use the shower so next time i will book a disable room.Will stay again

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. We appreciate all feedback from our guests and I will most certainly pass on your comments to the team. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.
Kind Regards, Management Team
Halstead, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

A reasonably well situated Premier Inn. Ideal for our trip to see Michael Buble in Manchester. Customary spacious clean comfortable room, with friendly helpful cheery staff. Restaurant full but member of staff recommended a gem of an Italian restaurant nearby in Hyde. The sort of helpfulness that is greatly appreciated.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Hyde-PremierInn, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Hyde) Hotel, responded to this review, 22 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I am delighted that you had a great stay with us, I will pass across the good comments, and team will be as delighted as me. I am sure housekeeping team would love your comments about clean rooms, as they work hard to achieve our standard. I am happy to hear that you like Italian restaurant , as that is my favourite too.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Kind Regards Pavla Plskova (Operations Manager)
london
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

nothing was to much trouble for the staff and it was another enjoyable two night with premier inn.

the only faults are that the rooms are not really equipped for disabled people, extra grips in baths yes but making bathing area more difficult, i would suggest seat showers with wet rooms like they have in travel lodges.

The breakfast was superb and the restaurant is a order at the bar at night and pre-pay, the food is cheap and reasonable but only okay if you like "griddle and the chip pan" based on easy cook fast food.

Rooms up to usual standard!

Can`t remember the Chech ladies name but she was really helpful at reception.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Hyde-PremierInn, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester (Hyde) Hotel, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Thank you for your time to write review about our hotel. I am glad to hear that your stay was a good one. I will pass your comments to our team. I hope we will welcome you back in near future. Kind Regards Pavla Plskova Operations Manager
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

I stayed at Premier, Hyde, for one night this weekend, having previously stayed there with no complaint. My room, whilst spotlessly clean, was very cold. The small wall heater was turned on to minimum when I arrived but by the late evening of that day was sending out no heat at all. The instructions in the room regarding temperature majored on the fact that there was a fan available for use in hot weather and extra duvets could be supplied in cold. Once inside the bed it was warm, but the ambient temperature in the room was freezing. The vinyl on the bathroom floor had rippled very badly and needed re-fitting as it made barefoot walking very uncomfortable. The ceiling light in the bathroom could have benefitted from a higher wattage lamp.

This stay was definitely not good value for money - £68 for room only is not
cheap. I shall think twice before using this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2014
Thank you for time to write review about our hotel. I would like to ensure you that we take our comments very seriously to make changes that will imrpove the service we offer. I am sorry to hear that you found the room cold. We can provide extra heater on reguest. Regarding to all maintenance issues I will make sure that new bathroom floor would be fitted in and bulb will be replaced for stronger one. If you wish to discuss your stay with me any further please do not hesitate to contact me on 0161 367 8410. Kind Regards Pavla Plskova (Operations manager)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

Friendly staff on arrival. We had 2 rooms and efforts were made to provide these close together, which was appreciated.

Paid for wifi, which had to be for 1 week despite only staying for 4 nights. This was ridiculously temperamental which was very frustrating especially as it was paid for.

The heating system in the room took a while to work out, then we realised that it didn't matter how many times it was turned up, the room would never get any warmer.

1 seat in a room for 4 people

Pillows were all soft

Room was very cleaned and cleaned everyday, cannot fault this

Restaurant next door was the biggest let down, cold restaurant, cold food, unfriendly staff and long waits - eat elsewhere!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your review. We take our comments very seriously. I am glad that you found our rooms clean. Regarding to our comments about Wi-Fi service, I am happy to announce that Premier in will offer a free basic Wi-FI service very soon. I am very sorry to hear that you found our rooms cold, we operate 24 hours reception, so Iam sure that any team member would help you (we can provide extra heater in room on your request). I am also sorry to hear that you experience in Mottram Wood wasnt good. I will pass your comments to them. If you wish to discuss your comments in more details, please do not hesitate to contact me on 0161 3678410.
Rugby, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

We weren't really sure what to expect, as we'd never stayed in a Premier Inn before. We were both pleasantly surprised! The lady who checked us in was lovely and helpful, the room was easy to find and when we got in, the room was lovely and clean, if a little chilly. We had to turn the heater on ourselves and adjust the temperature. We both had a great nights sleep, it was better than our bed at home! The only downside to this stay was the sink in bathroom, in that my 6ft husband had to kneel down to have a wash in it. It could only be described as a sink you may find in the toilets at nursery schools etc. But apart from that, no other complaints. Would definitely stay in this hotel again and may try some of the other Premier Inn locations.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your time to write review about our hotel. Iam very happy to hear that your first stay with Premier Inn was a good one. Your comments that you will use Premier inn again and you have better sleep with us then at home make me and my team very proud. I hope to see you back soon. Kind Regards Pavla Plskova (Operations Manager)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyde
Village Hotel Manchester Hyde
Village Hotel Manchester Ashton
#1 of 3 in Ashton-under-Lyne
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,486 reviews
Wind in the Willows Country House Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Manchester (Hyde) Hotel? Share your experiences!