“Great stay”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Manchester Tameside Hyde Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Hyde
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I stayed at this hotel as a solo traveler. The staff were all very friendly and helpful, and the facilities were fine. I would definitely recommend this hotel, especially if you can get as good a deal as I did!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Hyde-PremierInn, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Tameside Hyde Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear Neil,
Thank you for your recent feedback regarding your stay at Manchester Hyde Premier Inn. You feedback and lovely comments will be passed to the team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind Regards, The Management Team.

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Excellent service from the lady on reception. Dealt very swiftly with our request. Very spacious family room. Unfortunately the hotel is let down by service in the restaurant next door. After a poor experience with our evening meal, we decided not to risk breakfast there too.

• Stayed: August 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments and compliments about our staff and room. They are very much appreciated. We are very disappointed to hear of your experience in the restaurant. At Hyde Premier Inn we endeavour to deliver a high level of service in all hotels and Restaurant Partners, and we apologise that you did not receive this during your stay. Your feedback has been noted and will be investigated by the management team at our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay, we hope to welcome you back in the future.
Kind Regards, The Management Team

Reviewed 13 August 2014

This premier Inn is located close to interconnecting roads for local area. Other amenities to suit mixed dinning needs. The room, lining very clean and usual tea making facilities, shower gel provided.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for your feedback.
We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.
Kind Regards, Management Team

Reviewed 29 July 2014

After spending three weeks in Spain, 4 days in London, decided to stop off halfway before heading home to Scotland. Great quick checkin. Room brilliant size for my husband and I and our two teenage daughters.
Was pleasantly surprised at the continuous deals in the restaurant. Free kids breakfast and the overall enthusiasm from staff. Met a lovely polish housekeeper on leaving, well done to you and your staff for your hard work . Will return.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Hyde-PremierInn, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Tameside Hyde Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Guest,
Here at the Premier Inn Manchester Hyde we take great pride in ensuring each and every guest has an enjoyable experience. I would like to thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I will pass on your kind words to the team and look forward to welcoming you again.
Kind Regards, Management Team.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

This is a little out of the way, stuck next to a roundabout, opposite a McDonalds and a big Tesco. However, you pretty much have everything you need.

Staff were very good, friendly and helpful and check in was flawless. Room was clean and comfortable.

All in all nothing to moan about. Not the most up to date rooms but perfectly fine.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your recent feedback regarding your stay at Manchester Hyde Premier Inn. Your feedback and lovely comments will be passed to the team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Kind Regards The Hotel Management Team.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

We were very happy with our stay! All staff were brilliant esp. Aga who was brilliant with our almost 3 year old! Room was always clean when we got back, although as we stayed for 5days some fresh bedding half way through would of been nicer esp. Having a 3 year old who got chocolate on our bed (not that it is a major problem)! First night one of us didnt sleep well because of a noisy group but the bloke on reception that night did apologise and said he would have a word and all other nights were fine :) We would like to take this opportunity to thank all the staff at this premier inn for making our stay a good one!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Hyde-PremierInn, Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Tameside Hyde Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your 5-star review of your recent stay with us. They are very much appreciated, Aga and rest of the team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourselves in Manchester.
We look forward to welcoming you back at Manchester Hyde Premier Inn.
Kind regards, Management Team

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I stopped by this hotel one night last week. On arrival the receptionist was very good, a great help and I was very soon up in my room. The room itself was very clean, I couldn't find fault anywhere. The bathroom was spot on, again very clean. After a snooze and shower I went down to the restaurant.
Here I was told to find a table at the back of the restaurant by a red headed lady. So I found a table in view of everyone else including staff and looked through the menu. After 20 minutes of waiting and trying to get the eye contact of one of the waitresses I walked over to one and was told I need to order at the bar. Ok, fair enough but why wasn't there any notices or why was I not told this by the red headed lady who told me where to sit? Quite poor really.
Anyway, I ordered at the bar. Bar service was ok, I grabbed a couple of pints and went back to my table. The food arrived, and it was not bad at all. The meat and ale pie was pretty good with nice crusty pastry. I was impressed.
Now here is where you lost money! There was no way in the world I could be bothered to get up and order a dessert at the bar. I did notice you had three POS systems in the restaurant. Why? The staff don't do any ordering for the customers, so that seems a waste of money to me.

So overall, the hotel was great, clean rooms friendly staff including check out receptionist. I will go back.

But the restaurant, I was not impressed with the service. It's not a big thing, teach your staff to interact with the customers. It's easy, you will get more sales and staff will get more tips!

If you want to sell your POS system please let me know as I will be able to use it.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking time to complete your review and your kind comments regarding the service you have received at the Premier Inn. I am sorry to hear that you have been disappointed with the service you have received from the Mottram Wood. At premier Inn we take all feedback seriously and are working hard to make changes that will improve the service we offer. We are working closely with our Restaurant Partners and are committed in supporting them to deliver the high standards Premier Inn expects.
Kind Regards, Management Team

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyde
Village Manchester Hyde Hotel
Travelodge Ashton Under Lyne
Travelodge Ashton Under Lyne
#3 of 3 in Ashton-under-Lyne
Best Western Hotel Smokies Park

Been to Premier Inn Manchester Tameside Hyde Hotel? Share your experiences!