“Excellent food & service”
Review of Double D's Cafe

Double D's Cafe
Ranked #16 of 58 Restaurants in Hyde
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

This is now our regular Sunday breakfast joint. Immaculately clean, warm welcome, quality cooked food Sunday papers and no washing up... what more could a couple ask for.

1  Thank Connie D

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Been in here a few times absolutely love the food and the high standard of service very polite people and they're really nice :)

1  Thank H14567885
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Highly recommend to everyone . Very Friendly people . I introduced myself to the ladies just before the opening of my shop around the corner from them (Susie`s Boutique) . On the morning of my opening they rang me to wish me luck on my venture and I was very touched .They are lovely ladies and very helpful to others , I cant praise them enough .Took my Hubby And granddaughter for breakfast and I must say What a breakfast it was , freshly cooked and good sized portions , every bit was lapped up . When working all I have to do is call them up and its ready in 10 mins , what more could you ask for ? , and always with a smile . Love you girls xx

1  Thank Dita E
Reviewed 12 April 2014

We thought we'd pop in and give double d's a go not long after it opened and it's a brilliant little cafe.

We went for breakfast and the service is very good and the food is freshly cooked to order and really well priced. The kids both really like it here too. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone for nice freshly cooked well priced food.

1  Thank lexxity
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Been here a few times for breakfast since opening and can't recommend the cafe highly enough.

The staff are very friendly and always go above and beyond to cook the breakfast just how you would like it.

The food quality is excellent and great portion sizes.

Well done to Debbie and the team it's a great family place with a relaxed atmosphere.