“Pizza's as they meant to be made!”

Pizza Express Salford Quays
Ranked #61 of 318 Restaurants in Salford
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Boksburg, Gauteng, South Africa
“Pizza's as they meant to be made!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

Crisp base loaded with a pile of a multitude of possible ingredient combinations. Great selection of wines and other drinks. Atmosphere festive and viby. Staff give great service. We observed the pizza prep station being kept immaculately clean and being sterilised and wiped down in between each prep for the next pizza. Don't go here if yo looking for a romatic interlude. The beats are loud and the tempo upbeat

Visited November 2013

Huddersfield
“Inadequate staffing level = poor service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

Ate here last night pre-theatre. The service was poor: we waited 15 minutes to order, and that was only because I stopped someone - who knows how long it would have been otherwise. Then they forgot my partner's starter and one of our drinks. The couple at the adjacent table waited nearly 40 minutes for their plates to be cleared prior to having pudding.
The food itself was OK but not great - my pizza had a slightly chemical taste to it, maybe from the spray they clean down the surfaces with.
Wouldn't eat here again.

• Visited November 2013
stoke on trent
“You can't get better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

Like the title says you can't get better- food, service, drinks, puddings, location, staff. Downside we don't have one near us

Swinton, United Kingdom
“What a bargain!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

I used to hate using vouchers but it seems to be the done thing these days! Nearly all the people seated around us had some type of voucher! Ours was for free Dough Balls "Pizza Express" & one main course excluding Calzone & Calabrese. Plenty to choose from then, I had a large glass of red wine, designated driver coke! Never tried dough balls before but yummy! My Romano Four Seasons was tasty, my companion was struggling with cast on arm but server soon sliced up his "Hot" pizza and although we both said we were full managed a "mini" sweet which I think is a brilliant idea, just enough sweetness in my fig based one & a lovely latte to accompany it, mini choc cake & latte for him indoors. Our waiter was really busy but kept everyone happy even those worried about getting out & across to the Lowry. Once experienced a really off hand waitress here ages ago but current staff excellent. I used to prefer the Pizza Express places in Manchester but had a great time here & bill only 18,15 with voucher. Mind you it took an awful lot of petrol to get to this but hey ho got another 2 vouchers left!

• Visited October 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic staff, Fantastic fresh food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

My cousins and I visited this restaurant one lunch time before picking the children up from school.
We were warmly greeted by the lovely Kate who showed us to our table and visited our table regularly throughout the meal helping Johny 3031 to serve us.
Both team members were friendly, polite and helpful and a real credit to the company.
My cousins and I all had a different salad for our lunch that we each throughly enjoyed as each dish was packed with lots of fresh, tasty ingredients.
We look forward to visiting the restaurant again in the near future.

• Visited October 2013