“Very helpful!”
Review of Lowry Outlet

Lowry Outlet
Ranked #9 of 38 things to do in Salford
More attraction details
Owner description: Overlooking Manchester's historic waterfront, Lowry Outlet is an unmissable shopping experience that saves you 70% off the RRP of top brands all day, every day. As well as outlet shopping, you can enjoy a meal at one of the Plaza restaurants and even catch a film at the multi-screen VUE Cinema. Facebook and Twitter Search Lowry Outlet
“Very helpful!”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I was just out for the day when I decided on a whim to pop into the outlet for something to do. I wasn't really after anything specific at the time but whilst there I decided to see if I could get a present for a relatives birthday. I popped into The Edinburgh Woollen Mill and had a look around. The staff were surprisingly helpful despite what I had heard from friends on their previous visit. They were very knowledgeable about their products and were helpful when it came to picking out the right gift.

Joanne J, Manager at Lowry Outlet, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am glad you enjoyed your visit to the centre and that you found the staff at Edinburgh Woollen Mill to be helpful.

I will certainly pass your positive comments on to them and I hope that you will visit us again in the future.

• Korean first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Terrible”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I'm sure this place is full of QVC rejects. Shops are great if you want to buy a bag, but that's about it.

I went to watch an event here recently. It lasted 2 hours. Upon going to the information desk to get what appeared to be a preferential rate on the parking fee I was instead stung with a £6 charge. If I'd just gone to pay without getting my ticket 'validated' it'd have cost me substantially less. The man at the desk knew exactly what he was doing!

I won't be going again... Ever.

1 Thank het_uk
Joanne J, Manager at Lowry Outlet, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review even though this review was not a positive review to read.

We do offer a pre pay ticket for theatre goers and this is a charge of £6 and this enables you to drive straight out after the show rather than queue at the pay station at the end of the night.

We also offer 4 hours free parking when spend over £5 in the centre. Please see our website for the car parking tariff.

If you would like to discuss this further please email me on jjnassen@peel.co.uk.

41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Always good”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Went for the umpteenth time and easy shopping and plenty of places to eat and drink 4hours free parking if you spend £5 in any shop a bonus

Joanne J, Manager at Lowry Outlet, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Dear Customer,

Thank for taking the time to post your lovely review.

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoy visiting the centre and we hope you will continue to visit us in the future.

We look forward to your next visit.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“waste of time”
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

extremly poor shopping centre.took me 10minutes to walk around.not really impressed...situatied in the middle of nowhere...its a shame as seems to have a huge potential..but shops..its not an outlet..high prices..most of units r empty!

4 Thank agneshallway
Joanne J, Manager at Lowry Outlet, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review although this was not a positive comment to read.

All feedback is important to us in order for us to improve and can assure you all feedback is looked at and logged.

We hope you will give us another chance in the future and visit us again.

Wigan, England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Such a giggle.”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I and my husband visited the mall today and were not overly impressed with the selection of shops. One shop that did appeal to us was the Cadbury shop, we were greeted by friendly staff and felt very welcome, the girls were very informative and knew a lot about their products and about the surrounding area and places near by which we could walk to and visit. We had a good laugh and chat and they honestly made our day better after staff in the other stores had all seemed miserable and kept talking about how it was Friday and they wanted to get home and not be in work. With a few more happy faces this place could be a fun environment to visit, but with a couple of ice creams from Cadbury and a chat with the girls we found it to be a pleasant trip out.

Visited March 2014
Joanne J, Manager at Lowry Outlet, responded to this review, 20 January 2015
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

I will certainly pass your positive comments on to the staff in the Cadbury shop and im glad you had a pleasant experience when visiting them.

We value all our customers comments and I will certainly make sure that your comments are passed on and logged.

We hope that you will visit us again in the future and please don't hesitate to visit the information desk and they will be happy to help you with any questions you may have.