“Good if you know what you want”
Review of Lowry Outlet

Lowry Outlet
Ranked #7 of 41 things to do in Salford
More attraction details
Owner description: Overlooking Manchester's historic waterfront, Lowry Outlet is an unmissable shopping experience that saves you 70% off the RRP of top brands all day, every day. As well as outlet shopping, you can enjoy a meal at one of the Plaza restaurants and even catch a film at the multi-screen VUE Cinema. Facebook and Twitter Search Lowry Outlet
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We go here quite regularly but not for a browse as there are not that many shops but its good you know what. The molton brown shop is really cheap compared with what you pay full price and there are too god m and s outlets.You only need to spend a fiver and you get 4 hours free parking and most shops will validate your ticket. Nice walk outside and good events here sometimes.

Joanne J, Manager at Lowry Outlet, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

We value all our customers feedback and I am glad to hear you enjoyed shopping in Molton Brown and M&S.

Our next event will be the Food Festival which is being held on the 24th, 25th and 26th May and its an event which is not to be missed.

Please see our website for more details.

We look forward to your next visit.

Kind regards
Customer Service Manager

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Only a couple of good shops in there. Shame the Nike shop had to leave.
The salon upstairs isn't very welcoming though. I wouldn't suggest getting your hair done there. Went to book an appointment there and the receptionist girl made me wait for 5mins whist she finish putting stuff away...what happened to a nice customer welcome? Also there is mega rude dark haired man who works in there. The rude way he spoke to me will certainly ensure I NEVER get my hair done there again. Customer service needs to be worked on! Learn a lesson from the front desk people! They are very helpful and lovely to chat to!

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review although this review was not all positive.

I would like to apologise for the experience you had in the salon and I have passed your comments on to the manager of the salon to feed this back to the rest of his team.

On a positive note thank you for your positive comments about our front desk team and I have passed your comments on to the rest of the team.

It is lovely to receive positive comments which gives our staff a boost because they all do a great job and provide the best customer service they can.

I hope your experience in the salon will not stop you from visiting the centre in the future.

Customer Service Manager

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Fantastic place to eat!My three years old son has gluten allergy,so we struggle with having lunch for him.None of the places were available to help us.Only at Fat Jackets we were clearly explained which products my son could have.wooowww!Big thank you to Kinga unit manager!she was a star!offering samples to try was very helpfull for my little one to make his mind...lol kids...We will definately come back!!!great services with a smile!!!

Dear customer,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a fantastic review. I am glad to hear that Fat Jackets were able cater for your sons allergy.

I have passed your comments on to Kinga and she was thrilled to read your lovely comments.

We value all our customers feedback whether this be a positive or a negative comment as this makes us improve and this also gives us the chance to praise staff when they do a great job.

We look forward to your next visit.

Customer service Manager

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Not much to see and do and a very empty feeling. The surrounding area (granted it was on a Wednesday) was desolate, especially the shopping centre too.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I was just out for the day when I decided on a whim to pop into the outlet for something to do. I wasn't really after anything specific at the time but whilst there I decided to see if I could get a present for a relatives birthday. I popped into The Edinburgh Woollen Mill and had a look around. The staff were surprisingly helpful despite what I had heard from friends on their previous visit. They were very knowledgeable about their products and were helpful when it came to picking out the right gift.

Joanne J, Manager at Lowry Outlet, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am glad you enjoyed your visit to the centre and that you found the staff at Edinburgh Woollen Mill to be helpful.

I will certainly pass your positive comments on to them and I hope that you will visit us again in the future.