The room was dirty, the shower flooded, the window wasn't secure, half the lamps didn't work or we're broken. There was a hole in the wall, the walls and windows are paper thin and they started hoovering at 4:10am. The bed had makeup on them there was mould in the room, with one plug socket out in the hall. I couldn't understand the staff not that they were that helpful because the car park they recommended cost£9 for a couple of hour. THE LIST GO'S ON. The only good thing was the breakfast because even thought I paid for the full English that was horrible the other options were quite nice. But no I would defiantly not recommend this hotel to anyone in any case.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you come for business or to watch a football game or visit the Granada Studios, 2-star CAMPANILE HOTEL-RESTAURANT MANCHESTER– Salford has everything • Reception open 24 hours (night porter) • Free outdoor parking • Handicapped facilities • Restaurant capacity: 80 people • 2 conference rooms (Capacity: 50 people) • Conference room equipped with WIFI connection, easel board, video projector (paid rental), TV, DVD player, etc... • Bar • Terrace • Infant cots available, upon request on reservation • Free WIFI access (ask Reception for information) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Louvre hotels, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Campanile Manchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Manchester Salford, Greater Manchester
- Campanile Manchester Hotel Salford