Stayed three night on business. A bit out of the way from Central Manchester on foot, but walk did me good. Room was clean, bed comfortable and nice to have a bath not just a shower. There was only one socket which was halfway up the wall outside the bathroom-difficult to charge phone and iPad at same time! Nothing much around so ate in restaurant a couple of nights -fish and chips ok but portion too large, steak good, but only came with chips-salad would have been nice. All staff throughout my stay were extremely helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you come for business or to watch a football game or visit the Granada Studios, 2-star CAMPANILE HOTEL-RESTAURANT MANCHESTER– Salford has everything • Reception open 24 hours (night porter) • Free outdoor parking • Handicapped facilities • Restaurant capacity: 80 people • 2 conference rooms (Capacity: 50 people) • Conference room equipped with WIFI connection, easel board, video projector (paid rental), TV, DVD player, etc... • Bar • Terrace • Infant cots available, upon request on reservation • Free WIFI access (ask Reception for information) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Campanile Manchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Manchester Salford, Greater Manchester
- Campanile Manchester Hotel Salford