We stayed at the campanile hotel for two nights as we had bought justin timberlake tickets at the MEN arena( phones 4 u). Location was good just outside the city centre but was only a ten min walk away. Also a short taxi journey to the arena. There is also a KFC and macdonalds accross the road so that was a bonus!! We paid 40 a night which was quite cheap as other similar hotels were More expensive. Hotel was clean staff were friendly and the hotel had ample parking which was also gated at night. This is not the Hilton but a good option for anybody wanting to pay budget prices for a couple of nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you come for business or to watch a football game or visit the Granada Studios, 2-star CAMPANILE HOTEL-RESTAURANT MANCHESTER– Salford has everything • Reception open 24 hours (night porter) • Free outdoor parking • Handicapped facilities • Restaurant capacity: 80 people • 2 conference rooms (Capacity: 50 people) • Conference room equipped with WIFI connection, easel board, video projector (paid rental), TV, DVD player, etc... • Bar • Terrace • Infant cots available, upon request on reservation • Free WIFI access (ask Reception for information) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Louvre hotels, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Campanile Manchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Manchester Salford, Greater Manchester
- Campanile Manchester Hotel Salford