Not very impressed...haven't used this chain before and would think twice before staying in one again. Had a twin room with my daughter and the one bed was so uncomfortable, you could feel the springs through the mattress. It was very warm in the room. The shower was a nightmare as the very flimsy curtain insisted on wrapping itself around me when I showered!!! The thought of how many bodies it may have touched...... They don't provide hand towels or face cloths. On the positive side, they did have irons and ironing boards to borrow. We ate there and were surprised when they said they didn't have any chicken....we were the first people to order that evening!! The staff were very pleasant though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you come for business or to watch a football game or visit the Granada Studios, 2-star CAMPANILE HOTEL-RESTAURANT MANCHESTER– Salford has everything • Reception open 24 hours (night porter) • Free outdoor parking • Handicapped facilities • Restaurant capacity: 80 people • 2 conference rooms (Capacity: 50 people) • Conference room equipped with WIFI connection, easel board, video projector (paid rental), TV, DVD player, etc... • Bar • Terrace • Infant cots available, upon request on reservation • Free WIFI access (ask Reception for information) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Campanile Manchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Manchester Salford, Greater Manchester
- Campanile Manchester Hotel Salford