We booked through booking.com thinking it included breakfast ... Try another £9 each when the breakfast was not very nice tbh! I came with a small infant and they knew of this and gave me a room on the 2nd floor which has no lift so it was a workout going up and down stairs with a pram and other things and other ppl say a view of the canal we had a view of a busy road and no offense to the workers but they seemed to forget shouting and bawling to there friends at 5am at a hotel isn't always good !! The place was clean enough though but would rather spend a few more pound and go to a better hotel ... The high security fence is a bonus as well makes you feel extra safe lol ... Won't be back and the only member of staff who was nice was the guy chef and the woman at reception with the braids genuinely really nice she was more staff should be like her ... Happy !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you come for business or to watch a football game or visit the Granada Studios, 2-star CAMPANILE HOTEL-RESTAURANT MANCHESTER– Salford has everything • Reception open 24 hours (night porter) • Free outdoor parking • Handicapped facilities • Restaurant capacity: 80 people • 2 conference rooms (Capacity: 50 people) • Conference room equipped with WIFI connection, easel board, video projector (paid rental), TV, DVD player, etc... • Bar • Terrace • Infant cots available, upon request on reservation • Free WIFI access (ask Reception for information) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Louvre hotels, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Campanile Manchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Manchester Salford, Greater Manchester
- Campanile Manchester Hotel Salford