Myself and 3 friends stayed here over the weekend for a night out. Arriving at the hotel we realised it was very close to the city centre and shops which was ideal. The hotel on the outside looked nice. We entered into reception to check in at which point we were asked to pay £50 per rooms as a deposit if there was any damage left. This was not a problem until i had problems the following few days trying to receive this £100 back into my account when we left the rooms spotless. The rooms are clean but very basic and basic decor also. We paid £52 for the night so we cant complain really as the beds were comfy and it was ideal for what we needed it for! Male staff at the hotel seem very rude and abrupt. Overall it was average just pretty annoyed about the £100 deposit situation which the hotel have apologised for in fairness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you come for business or to watch a football game or visit the Granada Studios, 2-star CAMPANILE HOTEL-RESTAURANT MANCHESTER– Salford has everything • Reception open 24 hours (night porter) • Free outdoor parking • Handicapped facilities • Restaurant capacity: 80 people • 2 conference rooms (Capacity: 50 people) • Conference room equipped with WIFI connection, easel board, video projector (paid rental), TV, DVD player, etc... • Bar • Terrace • Infant cots available, upon request on reservation • Free WIFI access (ask Reception for information) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Louvre hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Campanile Manchester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campanile Manchester Salford, Greater Manchester
- Campanile Manchester Hotel Salford