3,183 results
All reviews walk in wardrobe afternoon tea turn down service five star hotel river view rooms are large car park birthday treat huge bed fantastic hotel floor to ceiling windows mini bar fantastic stay city centre hotel bar bars and restaurants visiting manchester
Reviewed 1 week ago

We went here as a treat for our anniversary and we were not disappointed. The hotel is exceptional. We have stayed in many top class hotels but this one blew us away . Lovely for a celebration they go above and beyond.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World
Jasonorton, Guest Services Director at The Lowry Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Maps56223205361

Thank you for your recent trip advisor review. It was so good to read about your comments about our Hotel being exceptional, especially your comment "this one blew us away". We work very hard to give all our guest an exceptional experience and were delighted we gave you a memorable celebration on such an important anniversary.

We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon

Kind regards

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Although the service and mishaps were disappointing at the beginning of my Mothers 80th Birthday afternoon tea party, I have to commend the management in taking the time and consideration to listen and offer a resolution, which helped the sting of it all. We can all make mistakes, but it’s how they are handled and fixed that is important. The General Manager and F&B Director were of the utmost professional and offered timely courtesy and resolution. I am sure with the feedback given, steps will be taken to ensure future events will be serviced better. I will say that the quality of the actual food was excellent.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 week ago

We have stayed here 3 times now and it's always a very enjoyable experience. Staff are friendly and helpful and we love the cocktails. Breakfast is very good with a wide selection of food in a relaxed atmosphere.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear jacquelinebilling

Thank you for this fantastic rating. We thank you for taking the time to provide feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 1 week ago

Do not go to The Lowry Hotel to experience The River Restaurant. There is only one word to desribe every single dinner that I have had there and it is awful. Not an experience expected of a 5* hotel. Will not try this again as it never improves.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank R4220QOrobertt

Dear R4220QOrobertt,

Please could you contact me in relation to your recent dining experience at The River Restaurant. It is very important to us that we provide excellent food and service and it seems that you have not experienced this so I would really appreciate some time to discuss this with you.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have stayed at this hotel dozens of times over the years, but my last visit will be my last unfortunately. The hotel is becoming tired, common areas looking worn, cracked tiles in my bathroom floor, service standards slipping, staff not caring enough. To top it all, allowing noisy parties to run late, meaning sleep is impossible on the lower floors, and then shrugged shoulders when you complain. Very disappointing!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with The Leading Hotels of the World
Jasonorton, Guest Services Director at The Lowry Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear JoeMercer,

I am sorry to hear your recent stay was not as it should have been.

please could you contact me to discuss this further

Kind Regards