hotel was welcoming and pleasant! staff was helpful especially the waitress at breakfast time! the rooms was spacious and clean always enough towels etc. the bed was okay bit uncomfortable as it was too hard but nothing knew to me with hotels I've stayed in before. I think the hotel hallways carpets need to be matching as every floors a different colour ruins the effect of the hotel décor in reception which is warm and cosy!. free parking and free Wi-Fi which is brilliant compared to some hotels. overall was a good stay for shopping trip in Manchester. I would return again. id give it a 8/10 overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Manchester West is located close to many popular attractions in Manchester including; Old Trafford - the home of Manchester United football club, The Imperial War Museum, The Lowry Theatre and bustling Salford Quays and Media City. The hotel is only a 5 minute drive from Manchester City Centre where you can enjoy extensive shopping or take in a concert at the MEN Arena. We are also only a 20minute drive from The Trafford Centre. The Holiday Inn Manchester West offers a relaxing yet stylish bar area and our dining menu is available all day. Wifi and Car Parking is available to all guests on a complimentary basis. The hotel is located close to the M602 and M62 motorways, and is 8 miles from Manchester International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Manchester-West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Manchester-West Hotel Salford
- Holiday Inn Salford
- Salford Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Manchester-West Salford, Greater Manchester