We stayed here for one night on 27th August as we were doing the Coronation Street Tour the following morning. About a 15 minute walk to get to the tour, shops and restaurants. Our room was lovely and spotlessly clean. The bath towels were large & fluffy and we did have shower gel in a container on the wall. We had a problem with our safe and by the time we got back from a bit of shopping it had been fixed. The breakfast was plentiful with lots of choice. We left our car in the large car park while we did the tour. In all a good stay, free wifi, free parking and convenient location, albeit on an industrial estate. Would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Manchester West is located close to many popular attractions in Manchester including; Old Trafford - the home of Manchester United football club, The Imperial War Museum, The Lowry Theatre and bustling Salford Quays and Media City. The hotel is only a 5 minute drive from Manchester City Centre where you can enjoy extensive shopping or take in a concert at the MEN Arena. We are also only a 20minute drive from The Trafford Centre. The Holiday Inn Manchester West offers a relaxing yet stylish bar area and our dining menu is available all day. Wifi and Car Parking is available to all guests on a complimentary basis. The hotel is located close to the M602 and M62 motorways, and is 8 miles from Manchester International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Holiday Inn Manchester-West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Manchester-West Hotel Salford
- Holiday Inn Salford
- Salford Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Manchester-West Salford, Greater Manchester