“Nice change from the usual fast food outlets”
Review of Tandoori Delights

Tandoori Delights
Ranked #72 of 325 Restaurants in Salford
Cuisines: Fast food, Indian, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Chester, United Kingdom
“Nice change from the usual fast food outlets”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

This little delight is surrounded by the usual suspects you get in any shopping centre food court and why anyone would walk past this place to get to them is beyond me. We had a lovely meal deal with a decent portion of curry and rice and a separate plate with naan and salad and it was all delicious, in fact I've had worse in certain Indian restaurants and all for a fiver. The place looked clean and the service was friendly. Do yourself a favor and don't bother with the Subway, Burger King etc and go here, you won't be disappointed. I will definitely go back.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Clowns P

blackwell derbyshire
“Samosa”
Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

My other half went here with our son. Food was good service was good price was very good. Next trip to salford quays I will definitely go.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank sallott
Knutsford, United Kingdom
“I keep coming back,,,time and again.”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Salford food court is a great place for a snack. It has plenty of choice, all the usual outlets and a couple more such as Tandoori Delights. The food from this place punches well above its weight and after a few visits to the Lowry Centre Salford Keys I decided it was pointless going anywhere else. Not only is it delicious, its also very reasonably priced. Especially compared to Burger King next door, or Harry Ramsden's across the way.

The curries are superb and you get restaurant quality food for a bargain take away price. They also do vegetarian meals with plenty of flavour too, The kebabs are top quality on freshly baked Naans. The Samosas, pakora and bahjees are clearly not low calory but are top notch.

The other thing that makes this outlet easy to like is that its spotlessly clean and the staff are superb. Polite, hard working and treat you like you know them. They have seen me a lot over the years and I can't imagine me dropping this kind of treat for a burger or fried chicken.

None spicy kids meals are also available.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Voycey V
Tipperary, Ireland
“What a delight!”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Brilliant discovery
Came across this little diamond in the food court of The Lowry shopping mall and I wanted them to set up a restaurant in my home town!
Polite, spotless and simply delicious Indian cuisine - it really made my day
All the tastes and flavours that I was missing in a food court!
I take my hat of to them - if I could franchise it i would!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank RobP53
“First class Indian food”
Reviewed 31 December 2012

Called here over the weekend, didnt expect much how wrong was I

had poppadums and meat samosas and sauces, really tasty

They then cooked me a curry to my taste ( madras) the tatse was awesome, the naan bread really fresh and lovely

I have paid twenty quid for this meal else where and it was poor, paid seven pounds and got a drink too

Unbeatable and nice friendlty staff

• Visited December 2012