We came up to Manchester so my youngest daughter could go to a concert. We had a very enjoyable stay and wished we had arranged to stay for longer. We had three rooms, all of which were very comfortable and spotlessly clean. The reception and housekeeping staff we met were also a credit to the company. We ate dinner and breakfast at the Beefeater next door and both meals were delicious. Again the staff were polite and helpful and gave the impression they were enjoying their work. We have no hesitation in recommending this hotel (and restaurant). The Salford Quays are is a great place to stay, particularly if the weather is good because there are plenty of opportunities for walks. The tram system makes it easy to get into Central Manchester. If you are first time visitors (as we were), make sure you check out the different types of tickets available as day/weekend tickets are good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A waterside spot in the heart of MediaCityUK, walking distance from the BBC, ITV and The Lowry ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester (Salford Quays) Hotel Salford
- Premier Inn Salford
- Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel Greater Manchester