Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel
HolidayInn.com
US$158
US$142
US$66
Novotel Manchester West(Worsley)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$73
US$60
Priceline
US$92
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Manchester Salford Quays(Salford)(Great Value!)
US$45
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
1,532 results
All reviewsbeefeater next doorbeefeater restaurantmedia cityold traffordadjoining beefeaterlowry theatrecity centrefree parkingimperial war museumshort walkexcellent locationmeal dealcar parktop floortram stopexcellent stayeasy access
Reviewed 20 August 2013

A very enjoyable stay. The hotel was very comfortable and quiet. Very convenient for when working in Manchester city centre, either a short drive or taking the tram . The hotel is situated close to the Northern Imperial War Museum, Media City and Trafford Park. The hotel is next to a Beefeater restaurant that serves excellent food and drink.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Daljet S, General Manager at Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Dear Andrew M,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased you were happy with our close proximity to Manchester and also all the local attractions and amenities. It is great to hear that you had a comfortable and quiet stay and were able to make use of the excellent Beefeater restaurant next to us.

Thank you again for such a lovely review.

Daljet Singh

Reviewed 20 August 2013 via mobile

We went to a concert at the ethiad stadium and stopped a couple of nights.

Its a typical premier inn..... clean, ok food, nice staff, bit expensive at the bar but of course this is always optional lol.

Would stay again if im down that way, I would recommend, its not bad at all.

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Hopwood99,

Thank you for your kind review, I am pleased to hear you were happy with your stay in particular the cleanliness and friendly staff. It is great to hear that you would stay with us again and I am pleased your found us to be a suitable base for your visit to the Etihad stadium.

Thank you again for your warm review.

Daljet Singh

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Stayed for 3 nights this Summer with my Father and my children. We picked the hotel as we have stayed in Premier Inns before, and other than my Father's constant gripe about their lack of free Wi-Fi, we have always found them good places to stay.
The rooms were clean and had everything you need for a comfortable stay.
The staff were all friendly and we'd like to say a special "Thank You" to Jim on reception who was really helpful and told us where to get on and off the tram for the National Football Museum.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear JaxB66,

Thank you for your lovely review regarding your stay at Premier Inn Salford Quays, we are delighted your family were able to enjoy a great summer stay with us. I will pass on your thank you to Jim, a very valued member of our team who is always dedicated to the guest.

Thank you for your feedback concerning the free WiFi, this is certainly something I will raise as a possible improvement for the future.

We look forward to welcoming your family back through our doors again soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

I've never stayed in a Premier Inn before and was a bit snooty about doing so, but shame on me because it was great. This hotel was super clean, the room was bigger than expected and had everything in it that you require and the staff were excellent (polite, helpful, professional). The food in the restaurant was fine and drinks aren't too expensive. My only gripes are 1) the pillows but that's because I'm used to down ones and I understand that people have allergies (in future - and I will stay here again - I shall bring my own 2) my room overlooked the car park which was quite noisy both at night and in the morning and 3) there was no air in my room and the windows only open a little bit so I had to have the fan on (at least there was a fan!). So, for the cleanliness and the great staff, who really are a credit to the place, I'd give 5 stars, but the little personal niggles (I'm not easy to please) make it 4. When I go back I shall ask for a canal view because it's nicer to look out on. Tram stop is just along the canal and gets you into Manchester in just a few minutes - or there are taxis. So good to have parking at no extra cost too.

Room Tip: I'd ask for a canal view next time - the car park isn't as pretty. Maybe top floor too so you can't hear people moving about above you as I could (there's a lift).
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Dear Finoula,

I am delighted to hear that we were able to outshine your expectations of a Premier Inn and that you would happily stay with us again, it is great to know that we are succeeding in pleasing our guests. All of our staff members are completely guest focussed and our aim is for every guest to leave feeling brilliant and happy with their stay.

Thank you also for the feedback you provided. Regarding the warm room I would like to assure you that we are currently exploring ways to cool the building however until the necessary work can be completed we have provided fans and air conditioning units to the rooms that would benefit from these changes.

Thank you again for such positive feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back soon. If you would like to call the hotel before your next stay we can ensure you are allocated a Quay view room.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 16 August 2013

Excellent room overlooking the quay. Could not fault the room which was big, clean and the bed very comfortable. The reception staff were very efficient, friendly and extremely helpful. A real credit to the hotel. Very good breakfast. Lots of parking spaces and the hotel is situated in a very nice location overlooking the quay. Would highly recommend the hotel and would definitely stay again if back in the area.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the quay make stay more interesting
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Meggymo,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us at Premier Inn Salford Quays. It is lovely to hear you rate us so highly and would stay with us again should you be visiting the area, I am pleased our staff left a lasting impression and were found to be friendly and efficient.

I agree that our location on The Quays is fantastic, we are blessed to have such a wonderful area and I am delighted that our guests feel the same way.

I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Best Wishes,