Stayed here on our visit to soccer aid,premier inn was a lovely place nice view from our room and very convenient for every where around us.. The only thing that let the place down was the breakfast, the non self service breakfast was slow and had to wait half hour as orders was taken from the table not really what we expected after other premier inn visits it wasn't very good having to listen to the fire alarm going off in the kitchen every five minutes either,although it was clean and tidy but wouldn't re visit or if we did we would go else where for meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A waterside spot in the heart of MediaCityUK, walking distance from the BBC, ITV and The Lowry ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester (Salford Quays) Hotel Salford
- Premier Inn Salford
- Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel Greater Manchester