We stayed here for 1 night to attend Salford University Open Day. Upon arrival, after a truly horrendous journey, we were treated to a really friendly welcome from Jim who quickly sorted out multiple room keys, provided information on 24/7 service and pointed us in the direction of some much needed food! The rooms were basic but clean and comfortable - exactly what we needed for such a short stay. My only criticism was that one of the rooms was a little stuffy but this was easily rectified by opening the window! Food at the neighbouring Beefeater was very good although a little pricey. Overall the hotel was fantastic value at just £29 per room. Highly recommended if you are going to Salford!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A waterside spot in the heart of MediaCityUK, walking distance from the BBC, ITV and The Lowry ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester (Salford Quays) Hotel Salford
- Premier Inn Salford
- Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel Greater Manchester