Well what can I say, this hotel is just spot on. Lovely location and easily accessible to the city centre as well as a lovely little shopping mall about a 5 minute walk away. The area was so clean and tidy and absolutely everyone we spoke to was so friendly and helpful. The staff were great and nothing was every too much trouble for them, from arranging taxis to giving you clear directions. The rooms were lovely and spacious and the bed was probably the comfiest bed I've ever slept in. Cannot fault this hotel at all...the ONLY small thing I'd say is we booked two rooms 4 months ahead and it would have been nice to have them closer together as we were a couple of floors apart, but that is only one minor thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A waterside spot in the heart of MediaCityUK, walking distance from the BBC, ITV and The Lowry ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester (Salford Quays) Hotel Salford
- Premier Inn Salford
- Premier Inn Manchester Salford Quays Hotel Greater Manchester