“Good food, good prices. ”
Review of Taste Buds

Taste Buds
Ranked #6 of 87 Restaurants in Aldershot
Cuisines: Caribbean, Jamaican
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Really good Caribbean food. Well priced menu. Plenty of choice. Great flavours. We drive half hour to go to Taste Buds and it's worth it. Have recommended it to friends and highly recommend it to everyone.

2  Thank hols12166

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Ordered food for 14 people. We had fish, jerk chicken, rice and peas, fried chicken, curry goat and callaloo. The food was excellent. The jerk was the best! The food was not dry and was seasoned and cooked well. There were no complaints from my Jamaican parents! We are having another family gathering soon - looks like we will be ordering again.

3  Thank Caroline W
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Really good food! (I've never eaten carribbean food before so didn't know what to expect, defiantly go back, reasonable price also and defiantly get for what you pay for!

2  Thank Nicole02marie
Reviewed 18 March 2014

This was my first taste of Jamaican cuisine, and I'm already planning on going back! I loved the food, a great mix of flavours with a lovely smokey BBQ taste.

2  Thank PeteWils
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Great food well cooked. I have become addicted to the fried plantain. The service is always friendly.
My only gripe is that parking can be a problem and that they no longer deliver. But it is worth persevering as the food is fabulous

3  Thank gloria866