“Will never go there again!!!”

Brewers Fayre Willems Park
Ranked #25 of 89 Restaurants in Aldershot
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Willems park is a family friendly resturant. We have great deals for all ages and have carring and happy staff to help you with all your needs. We can cater for large groups and well as provide a room hire and buffets. Great value all you can eat buffet every morning for breakfast and every night of the week for dinner also why not book a table for our mouth watering all you can eat sunday caverey.
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

Food is rubbish when you do actually get it!!!
Started platter for two didn't have half of the things menu said and took 50 mins to arrive!! Ran out of carvery even though we had ordered and paid, we wasn't informed either!
Manager was rude and very unhelpful. Sent starter back and left!!!

1  Thank Dizzydoodles

Reviewed 23 August 2013

We popped in here on the off chance when staying in Aldershot on a charity event. I had the 1/2 roast chicken followed by the chocolate indulgence dessert. Thoroughly enjoyed my meal and left feeling totally stuffed. Good sized portions at a reasonable price. Good food, service and atmosphere.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

me and my wife had a great dinner... we were greeted as we entered ..wasn't expecting that.. just like a formal restaurant by manager....awesome..then he took us to table... explained different options for food. we chose chicken feast buffet....must try one on saturday.. good food great service

Reviewed 28 July 2013

As you may see from my other reviews, I'm not a massive fan of chain pub food, but as I was staying at the Premier Inn next door (and owned by same company too) I decided to come here as there were few decent looking restaurants in the kebab / takeaway hell of Aldershot town centre. I had fish and chips, extra bread, extra mushrooms and a pint of bitter shandy, all for £12.28, so it was definitely not expensive. The food was cooked well and the service was good, so if I was ever in a similar situation again and had to go to a chain pub, I would probably go for this one.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

Very nice restaurant, the food was good and reasonably priced.

Attached to the hotel we were staying in, so was very convenient to just pop over and have a meal and a drink that evening.

Appeared well set up for families and large parties and free refills for soft drinks - so good value for families.