“Others do it better, I think”
Review of Mimosa

Mimosa
Ranked #8 of 79 Restaurants in Aldershot
Price range: US$9 - US$19
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Asian, Thai
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Mimosa Aldershot is a modern all-you-can-eat buffet with over 150 seats. A relaxed dining atmosphere with a wide array of Asian food all freshly prepared. The all-you-can-eat buffet includes starters, mains, desserts and live cooking from our noodle bar and grill all in one inclusive price per head. We have a very relaxed atmosphere ideal for group dining, family meals and special occasions. We pride ourselves on quality ingredients and produce coupled with efficient and pleasant service.
Fleet, England, United Kingdom
“Others do it better, I think”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Eat as much as you like buffet style restaurant. Lots of choice, and the dessert choice was particularly good. Staff also attentive. However, I found it a little loud in there (although the place was full with it being a Friday evening), and the food was not quite as good "in my opinion" as other buffet style restaurants in Aldershot. Clean and reasonably priced, you're never going to see a Hollywood A lister in there, but it does the job as well as it needs to to ensure a successful future. I wish them every success, but I will stick to the one "down the hill".

• Visited May 2014

Woking, United Kingdom
“Love it here!!!”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I have eaten here 3 times now, the food is so yummy,( all you can eat ) the staff are helpful and polite, it's nice and clean and so much to choose from.
I think it's a little expensive but you get what you pay for... Family of 3... Never had a bill below £50... You could do with joining voucher cloud... Located by a handful of restaurants completion is tight... I would recommend this place though. Who doesn't love Chinese / Indian food!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Liverpool H
Aldershot, United Kingdom
“Good”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

I like it here there's so much to choice from! Also deserts included. Service is good always someone to welcome you.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Nicole02marie
London, United Kingdom
“Impressive”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Food here is amazing! So much choice you can't try everything! Especially like the duck, as this isn't something I have seen on an all you can eat menu!
Food was always hot! Clearly labelled and tasty! The choice of deserts is brilliant! Miniature pots of desert just great if you wish to try a few!
The restaurant is quite large, we went on Sunday afternoon but wasn't over crowded!
Staff were quick to seat us, we were even allowed to look at what food they served before we agreed to stay!
Plates cleared very quickly!
Only minor improvement I would suggest would be music in the background!
This however would not put us off!
Definitely a gem!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank BeccaLou321
Aldershot
“Good value”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I go there often with work colleagues, we find it very good value. The staff are helpful and the food is very good. Plenty of choice.

• Visited March 2014