“GOOD DEAL BEST MEAL !!!”

Jenny's cafe aldershot
Ranked #3 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Aldershot
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Two years ago I moved from aldershot and yesterday visited my old town with my husband...Still jennys was there,we had beautiful lunch, always friendly stuff and clean restaurant..THANKS JENNY"S BE ALWAYS THERE :))

2  Thank Demet K

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Forgot to take my lunch to work, didn't fancy fast food or shop bought sandwich so thought I'd try Jenny's. Walked in, signage was very clear 'find a table and order at the counter'. I did such and found the girl very friendly and approuchable, ordered my food and sat down, looking around I noticed they only had ketchup on the table, I'm a brown sauce guy, so went back to counter to ask for brown sauce and was told they would bring it with my meal. They did and it was two sachet's, I will say it was too sweet for my taste. The food however was excellent value for money, I ordered the 'Full Monty' which is a huge plate of food. I have a capability of eating big dishes but this did test me. The beans were not heinz but not value brand so tasty, the bacon was tasty, eggs fresh, burger meaty, frankfurter flavoursome and toast cooked, however the mushrooms were either tinned or over boiled, not fried or grilled. The chips were 'bang on' crispy outside and fluffy inside, So to sum up:- the food was very edible, great value, not greasy, friendly service and clean tables. I will revisit.

3  Thank Mark H
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

£5 each for two coffees and two lots of egg on toast is rather extortionate.
Was lovely food but was basically thrown at us.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Best local restaurant and cafe in Aldershot since 1996. Staff was very friendly and food was delicious. I have had good quality steak and my sister had a full monty breakfast...super environment as well...very clean place too.

3  Thank Amy S
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Staple in Aldershot it's good for a quick lunch when you are that end of town, nothing to write home about but a good sturdy stalwart of that end of town