“Good cinema in a convenient location”
Review of Cineworld Cinemas

Cineworld Cinemas
Ranked #1 of 6 Fun & Games in Aldershot
Reviewed 30 June 2014

A clean, well organised cinema that has good value tickets. Movies for juniors is really great value at £1.50 per ticket and they seem to have a good selection.
The only downside is that the refreshments are very expensive, my son wanted a drink and for the price of one bottle of water in the foyer I was able to pop over to Morrisons and get drinks for 4 of us.
The cinema is in the new Westgate Centre which has lots of restaurants, watch out for deals where showing your cinema ticket will get you food discounts.
There is a free 3 hour car park but it can get very busy, leave enough time in case you need to park in another of the car parks nearby.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

As one of the newer Cineworlds the standard of the screens, seating and bathrooms are pretty decent although there seems to be some fundamental problems with the escalators to/from the screens as there is often one of them out of action.
Picture and sound quality is generally very good - I visit often as I have an unlimited pass and have had a couple of issues but there has always been a member of staff around to assist and they do so quickly - on the rare occassion that it has been a bigger problem there were vouchers offered at the end of the screening for another ticket or complimentary food on the next visit.
As a recent build it also boasts D-Box in screen 7 - a lot of fun if you are watching an action film but at an extra five quid a seat it is best kept as a treat.
And that leads me on to the staff - the staff are generally very friendly and chat easily with customers making you feel very welcome. Most of the staff will jump onto a register if a queue builds up at the counter but I have noticed one or two who wait to be instructed to by senior staff - a shame given the generally diligent attitude of the vast majority.

Fully recommend - not only cheaper than nearby Odeon and Vue cinemas but a much more pleasant experience too.

The free car park below is great but be mindful for a longer film during the day you can be pushing the 3 hour limit when you factor in the industry standard 30 minutes of trailers.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Nice to have food and entertainment and parking all so close together in a town centre. Cineworld is my favourite cinema chain - having discount for online booking - and this one, though smaller than some multiplexes is very convenient for a night out.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Been twice in the last week and I would sum it up with:

Good - Nice size, well located, good quality sound and screens.

Bad - Extortionate food (yes you would expect it but there is a morrisons next door so do you have no desire to be competitive?)

Staff - One or two stood out as very friendly and helpful, the rest were seemingly just stood around chatting. I felt very fobbed off by the manager when I had a problem who seemed more unwilling to help than unable, underlined by the fact that the supervisor (Young girl about 21) was then able to help solve my issue.

Kids - Lots of kids dropping food everywhere, putting their feet up on seats in front of us and constantly talking during films. Maybe the aforementioned chatting staff could each sit in a film ensuring this doesn't happen? Over time the standard would be set and it wouldn't be an issue.

Overall I think I would re-visit but it wouldn't hurt to ensure high standards of management, particularly as you are new.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

We went to watch Godzilla 3D recently. Staff was very friendly. Nice and clean environment. We enjoy our whole movie experience. Also, there was free parking for 3 hour. What a great day?